Casey Anthony Trial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone here watching the trial and if so what are your thoughts? I thought I would test the waters to see if anyone here is interested before I start posting about it. 

I've found it a bit annoying now but go ahead and post, I'm sure someone would be interested including myself. 

Like you I am starting to get annoyed with it too. Loads of boring testimony, and way too long! With that said, I DO think she is guilty. I don't know for sure how she killed her daughter, but I am leaning towards believing she drugged her so she could go out and party. Honestly, watching Casey in court is making me sick- her total lack of emotion when this is her death penalty trial. And all of her actions after the little girl dies (not reporting it, entering a hot body contest within days of the death, constantly clubbing after the death and the "Beautiful Life" tattoo she got- not to mention out shopping for club clothes at Target using stolen checks while her daughter is in her trunk dead? UGH!!!!! Maybe I shouldn't have even started this post, this case makes me sick!

I think the media has made this all crazy.  I really don't know what is real and what isn't.  

I mostly agree with you. This trial is getting insane media coverage. CNN has turned into a 24/7 Casey Channel- even the show "Showbiz Tonight" is all about the trial. That's crazy!!!

I don't know if she intentionally harmed her child. No one but Casey will ever know the whole truth but I do know that her actions after the childs death are sickening. Personally I don't watch much of the media coverage. I feel there are so many news worthy things happening in the world that aren't being reported on because of this trial. The community I live in has a serial killer that has been on the loose for several years and that has never gotten national coverage. But crazy club going, tattoo sporting, psyco girl dominates the airways day after day. She is in custody and about to pay for her crime. How about some help catching this person who is holding my community hostage with fear. I just don't understand todays media and what they consider news worthy.

I watched on and off when she first went missing.  I can't believe how LONG it has been going on and on and on when, yes there are way more news worthy events in this very large world.  Bin Laden had less coverage.  

Where do you live Jean? I would like to read about this serial killer. And you are all right- this trial is getting way too much coverage. 

Whether she did it intentionally or not the fact remains the little girl died and she hid the body. The sad fact is that no one in her family seems to care that the little girl died and everyone is worried about their own behinds and are lying to cause reasonable doubt.

I would think a serial killer on the loose would deserve more air time than someone who is already in jail. 

I have not been keeping up on this trial, but have heard bits and pieces and like Jean said the only one that knows for sure is Casey.  I do agree that a serial killer on the loose deserves more attention but sadly that story is not 'sexy' enough for today's media standards.  It is all very disgusting for sure.

i aM soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Angry at the fact they let her off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not guilty R u kidding me I hope someone finds her & she gets what she deserves.........not death..too easy!

I watched it from the beginning and thought she was guilty three years ago..  I decided to continue to post about her and her happenings once she is out since hers is our first real Social Media sort of case.. She is back in Court today for her other offenses.

So she'll be out on Wed July 13.

I wouldn't waste my time waiting for her to walk through the gates at 9 am.

I'm sure she'll be driven out at 3 am, right past any crowd gathering to form up.

I hope the US citizens treat her the way Canada has treated Homolka - don't waste a penny on any books or movie deals that she will strike up.

Pretty disgusting how it all played out. I bet Scott Peterson wishes he killed Lacey in Florida.. he'd be surfing right about now.

The disgusting thing is, she will make a boat load of money from this now.  She'll sell her story to TMZ and the other "news" outlets.  She'll have an agent in no-time swinging deals for her and her bank account.  It's sad to say, but there are people who will watch to hear what she has to say.  They'll pay her to write a book and people will read it.  They'll pay her to sell her story so that it can be made into a movie.  The woman will get rich off of the death of her child.  BUT, it'll come back to bite her in the patootie one day.  Maybe later than sooner, but it'll happen.  Karma is worse than a monster-in-law....and judgment day will be even worse than that.  Who knows.....maybe she didn't do it.  Do I believe that she didn't do it?  Hail no.  As far as I'm concerned, she has more guilt surrounding her than a married man coming out of a brothel.  

Glad the Judge gave her four consecutive terms for each of her other charges.  I hate it when Judges hand out concurrent sentences.  It's like "buy one/get one free".  It's idiotic.  Unfortunately, because of her three years already in, and her being a good girl while in there, she'll be out before the end of the month.  disgusting 

what i find weird is even if she didn't kill the baby, why the hell wasn't she looking for her? Yeah she says she was, like in between partying? And if the kid was kidnapped who's the first people she would tell? ummm the parents she lived with and then the police. whole thing stinks. And if justice isn't served in this life, it will be in the next!

Latest posts

Back