A re-introduction

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i have been absent from this site for a LONG time (it may have been more than a year even).  Since i have decided to come back from my absence and be active again I figured an introduction was in order.

I am Jayme, and i just like makeup (i am not a makeup artist or anything).  While not a makeup artitst, i am a biology student just fnishing up my degree.

I was MIA for so long due to illness.  We (aka me and my doctors) were unable to why i was so sick.  It ended up being 'chronisic appendicits'  which is basicly appendicitis where the appendix does not look any diffrent.  The symptoms are not as intense in addition.  This resulted in me being very ill, and constant pain for several months before the doctors did an exploratory laproectomy (aka they went in not knowing if they would find anything.. though i also had an umbilical hernia that needed fixing so they fixed that at the same time).

I am now all better, and back in school. 

So you shall see me around a bit more!  and for those who do not remember me from long ago, hello!

Welcome back!  MakeupTalk has grown quite a bit since you left.

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Hi! Welcome back to Makeup Talk. You'll love it here. If you have any questions or need any help please let any of us mods know, our PM boxes are always open. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around! ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

oh, I remember you!  You were all over the place when I first joined.  I think you were a mod for a while too. Welcome back!  Great to know your health is faring better too!

Back