GIVIN' IT TO 'EM!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted you picture.  The way you had added the photo, it downloads to my computer.  Please check out the 'How do I...?' section because it will help you add photos.  

wow thanks! so basically i had done all that random writing for nothing? lol thanks again, im new to this site so I gotta study!
mad.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk.

Is this supposed to be a regular Face of the Day?  If so, please check out our rules for the Face of the Day entries:

[SIZE= 20px]Please Read Before[/SIZE] Posting a FOTD!

[SIZE= 20px]In order to keep the forum easy to follow, please use the following format to title your thread:[/SIZE]
Example Title: FOTD January 1, 2011
[SIZE= 11px]- One thread per day please.[/SIZE] EOTDs, FOTDs, and FOTNs will be in the same thread.
- Post a list of the products you used to create your looks.
- Don't simply post a picture of your products piled in one spot, as this does not help members to understand what products you used
- Don't post 1 picture and say something like 'more information and pictures can be found in my blog'.
- Post all "Face of the Nights" into the current FOTD thread for that day.  If you have a FOTN, post it up into the daily FOTD thread but label your post as "Face of the Night". .

[SIZE= 11px]- Remember, this forum is for inspiration, encouragement, and learning. Keep your constructive criticism to those who ask for it, and do not make rude remarks to posters who put themselves out there by sharing photos. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself.[/SIZE]
 Thanks!

So now after 5 years or something, I am gonna post 1 of me. Don''t mind the crappy (srry) picture
icon_wink.gif

So i have keeped it natural (i think) and very light on the picture (srry) i have tried

For the eyes: Catrice nr 110 grapefruit

cheeks: MNY nr 201

and lips: Sephora nr 05 Miami pink

Latest posts

Back