Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Release date: July 12, 2011

Price: $55

Size: each shadow is 0.05 oz which is full size.

Price per individual shadow: $17 if bought separately. Price of each shadow in the palette - $3.67.

Swatches on Christine's website. I REALLY would love this one.  These are NEW shadows. Also being released tomorrow are the new fall colors so these shadows maybe available individually.

Midnight Rodeo (brown pearl with silver)

Tainted (pale matte purple with golden shimmer)

Deeper (deep shimmery golden brown)

Midnight 15 (oyster pearl with silver glitter)

Junkshow (metallic bright pink with slight blue shift)

MIA (dark velvet brown), Vanilla (creamy white gold)

Omen (metallic bright purple with blue shift), Ace (dark gunmetal)

Flow (soft peach shimmer)

Evidence (deep metallic blue)

Blackout (darkest, must saturated black)

Chase (bright bronze),

Deep End (bright teal)

Half Truth (deep greyish purple)
More info on Temptalia.

OMG!! I have to have this palette!  The new colors are so beautiful and the descriptions sound nice!  I want, I want, I want! I just got bday money, so that won't be a problem!  I finally have money when something I want is coming out.  I hope I don't have race for it and it sell out in just a couple of hours or something to that effect.  I think it's priced right, too.  Not bad at under $4 a shadow.  I bought the 15th anniversary eye pencils, so I have to have this palette.  I've bought every palette since I found UD and I've just used the Skull palette for the first time this last week.  All the other palettes are untouched!  I found out about UD about a year ago and the Alice in Wonderland palette was the big rave and the only way to get it was off of ebay, so I shelled out $100 for it and still haven't opened it! LOL About 85-90% of my makeup is still unopened or at least unused.  I need to get to playing!  If anyone has any ideas for eye shadow combos from that palette, please feel free to pm them to me.  Otherwise, I may miss the posts. TIA!  I like this palette b/c it has neutrals and colors.  So you can do any kind of look with just this one palette.  Would be great to take as the only palette with you when travelling, too!  My mind is already racing for different combos that can be created with this palette.  I'm so excited already!  Thanks for the heads up on this palette release!

Oh lord! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's so beautiful.

I'm on day 8 of my no-buy
icon_cry.gif

I just bought this last night. And it says 15 new colors but i hesitate. Ill have to look closer when i get it but:

BlackOut looks like perversion ,

Half Truth looks like AC/DC,

Evidence looks like Radium

Junkshow looks like Woodstock

Tainted looks like Grifter (with smaller glitter bits)

Flow looks like X

Omen looks like Ecstacy

Vanilla loosk like Midnight Cowgirl

Ace looks an awefule lot like Gunmetal (maybe minus the glitter)

MIA looks like Stray Dog

Midnight Rodeo looks like Sidecar (minus the glitter)

Chase looks like Smog

and Deeper looks like Rush (a color they disc)

Deep End is the one i am interested in being a newer color

So we will have to see. I am excited regardless that its a 15 color palette, the more the merrier. But I tend to feel like they rename things like they did for the Alice in Wonderland BOS

How did you order this last night? I thought it didn't come out till tomorrow 12th??Just curious

Quote:

Originally Posted by AI32907 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you order this last night? I thought it didn't come out till tomorrow 12th??Just curious
Probably through an early bird email. Urban Decay sends out early bird notices every once in a while to select customers.

One word - wow. Wish I could buy this, because the shades are just unbelievably gorgeous. *cries* But I really don't need it. I just bought myself a palette with tons of colors. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself...

kind of funny i didnt know ANYTHING about this until i ran into someone who had gotten them early. I didnt know this was another 15th anniversary item... or that UD was even thinking about it. So when i hard i jumped on it. It's a pretty box and thankfully wont be over cardboarded like BOS 3

I saw one of the makeup gurus on YT swatch these (I think UD sent her a palette to test out)... the colours look SOOOOO pretty... Does anyone know if it will be available at Sephora???

I think it'll be a while before the retail stores get it..... but i hope they eventually do get them in

Deep End looks alot like one of the colors in the WNW Blue Had Me At Hello palette and JunkShow looks alot like the pink in the WNW I'm Feeling Retro Palette, in the pictures.  I'd love to see them swatched side by side.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

O! Deep End and JunkShow look awesome!  I may splurge for this one - we'll have to see.

Sorry, not I'm Feeling Retro, in the Spoiled Brat Trio

Third color looks like Junk Show

Second color on Right looks like DeepEnd

Fourth color on Left looks like Blackout

wow I knew that wouldnt last long,. I tried to mock buy it to see if their friends and fam coupon would work.... ofcourse it didnt.

Gotcha! 

Would mind doing a color swatch comparison?! I'd love to see how the colors compare.

Originally Posted by angels41105 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just bought this last night. And it says 15 new colors but i hesitate. Ill have to look closer when i get it but:

BlackOut looks like perversion ,

Half Truth looks like AC/DC,

Evidence looks like Radium

Junkshow looks like Woodstock

Tainted looks like Grifter (with smaller glitter bits)

Flow looks like X

Omen looks like Ecstacy

Vanilla loosk like Midnight Cowgirl

Ace looks an awefule lot like Gunmetal (maybe minus the glitter)

MIA looks like Stray Dog

Midnight Rodeo looks like Sidecar (minus the glitter)

Chase looks like Smog

and Deeper looks like Rush (a color they disc)

Deep End is the one i am interested in being a newer color

So we will have to see. I am excited regardless that its a 15 color palette, the more the merrier. But I tend to feel like they rename things like they did for the Alice in Wonderland BOS

Back