Kim Kardashian reveals her secrets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From The Sun:

Inside Kim Kardashian’s make-up bag

KIM Kardashian knows how to get the best from her natural good looks. Here Kim, currently starring on E! in Keeping Up With The Kardashians, reveals the secrets of her make-up bag to Sun Beauty Editor CHERYL CARTER. 1. Kim Kardashian Fragrance (30ml), £22.95, Debenhams: I used some of my favourite notes when creating it, including jasmine, tuberose and sandalwood. It's sensual and feminine.

2. M.A.C Lash strips, £10 (stockists 0870 034 2676): I wear lots of mascara. If that's not enough, I add false lashes for added drama!

Secret weapons ... clockwise from top left, fragrance, dark nail polish, nude lipstick, shimmer powder and lash strips

3. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark, £10.50 (stockists 01923 240 010): This is my favourite colour at the moment, but their grey, blue and burgundy shades are also beautiful.

4. Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil Shimmer Powder, £20 (stockists 0800 028 7187): This gives my face a camera-ready glow.

5. Revlon Colour Burst Soft Nude Lipstick, £7.99 (stockists 0800 085 2716): This is the go-to product in my make-up bag. It's a gorgeous, natural colour and goes with every outfit.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/fashion/beauty/3691543/Kim-Kard%20ashian-reveals-the-secrets-of-her-make-up-bag.html#ixzz1S1gy1Xhb

Lol "natural good looks"?...She was a natural beauty.

I have to say I love Kim when it comes to beauty, she's a self professed "beauty junkie" like me. Her face always looks flawless but I know she wears a crapload of makeup.

Awhile back she posted her makeup routine on her official blog, luckily I found it:

STEP 1: I always start with a clean face. Then I put on Intuit 'Photo Shoot.' Photo Shoot is a make up primer.
  STEP 2: I use Cle De Peau concealer stick (it's super expensive, but works for me). It comes in two colors, I use Ocre, which is the darker of the two. I also use M.A.C. concealer (which comes in a little pot) if I run out of Cle de Peau. I use NW25.

STEP 3: After I put the concealer on I put on Make Up Forever liquid foundation. I blend them with the coolest make up brush. Its the M.A.C. brush No. 180.

STEP 4: Since I hate dark circles, after the foundation, I put on a little more concealer. I use a lighter concealer from M.A.C. NW30 in a little lipstick tube-looking container.

STEP 5: To set the foundation I lightly brush on with a big powder brush M.A.C. Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC 30, then to make me a little tanner I lightly brush on M.A.C. Powder NW 45.

STEP 6: Now its blush time! I'm obsessed with blush! I use a color called Gingerly to warm me up and give me a little color and then add a pink color called Cheek to give me rosey cheeks. I just started getting into cream blush and find it works a lot better and lasts a lost longer.

STEP 7: Time for the eyes! My favorite part! I first put down a M.A.C. Paint pot in a light color that matches my skin called Painterly. I just use my finger and put enough onto cover the lid. This creamy shadow makes it so that the powder eye shadow does not crease.

If [i'm doing] black smokey I use Carbon by M.A.C.; if its grey smokey I use Knight Divine or Print; if it's brown smokey I use Embark by M.A.C. I love a fresh shimmery look as well and use M.A.C. Pigment called Tan. Its so pretty! I love bright colors for eye make up! I absolutely love Make Up Forever and don't think anyone does pigment colors better than them. So again, depending on what color you feel like wearing, go look at Make Up Forever's colors to choose from.

STEP 8: I always use black pencil eyeliner. My favorite is Stila black pencil.

STEP 9: Now its mascara time! Putting on mascara completes the look, but I have it when I mess up and get it on my eye lid and mess up the eye shadow. I used to use Lancome Hypnose, and still do, but I recently started to use M.A.C. Zoom mascara -- which is amazing! I take my time and put coat after coat. I love to layer mascaras so I will probably start with the M.A.C. Zoom and then put Lancome Hypnose on top. I always use a separator brush to separate my lashes. I am completely clueless on how to put false lashes on, so I only wear them for photo shoots sometimes.

STEP 10: The final touch is putting on lipstick! I usually use M.A.C. Lipliner called Stripdown (I use it very lightly) and a lipstick called Angel and put Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss on top. Or for my very nude matte lip I wear Nars Belle De Jour and I line my lips first with M.A.C. Subculture lipliner.

Haha "Secrets"    Its just Makeup  Nothing Secretive about it regular foundations & Powders the Girl is Just Freakin Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ive seen her without MU  Still Beautiful

Hmmmmm.... lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From The Sun:

Inside Kim Kardashian’s make-up bag

2. M.A.C Lash strips, £10 (stockists 0870 034 2676): I wear lots of mascara. If that's not enough, I add false lashes for added drama!

Originally Posted by KaytieBaybie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am completely clueless on how to put false lashes on, so I only wear them for photo shoots sometimes.

Just goes to show that she's a person just like you and me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  She just has more money to spend on the makeup! LOL  Can you imagine all the freebies and makeup you could buy/get with being a celebrity?!? Oh, how I like to dream.....

Originally Posted by MakeupofDesire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just goes to show that she's a person just like you and me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  She just has more money to spend on the makeup! LOL  Can you imagine all the freebies and makeup you could buy/get with being a celebrity?!? Oh, how I like to dream.....
You and me both!

Originally Posted by MakeupofDesire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Freebies that is paid by the consumers like us. We give them money so they can send a ton of tax free freebies to a celebrity.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not a huge fan of Kim's, but I do like some of the products that she uses. Lincoln Park After Dark is one of my favorite OPI shades!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmmmmm.... lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I caught that too! LOL! 
laughing.gif

This seems to be a paid Ad by MAC! I wish she would just say I am clueless ask my MUA!

I think that She is Naturally BEAUTIFUL!! They ALL ARE!! However, like on the Reality Show, KIM IS A COMPULSIVE LIAR, Lol!! So who knows?? 

Back