Milani's Limited Edition Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are a fan of Milani cosmetics (like I am), don't forget to check out the Blog section where I feature Milani's July Limited Edition Items. The colors are awesome and the formulas are great!  Love love LOVE the lipglosses too! (You'll be seeing me talk about them more in the future I'm sure!!!)

Ooooohhhh, pretty colors! 
yuck2.gif

Warning about that paint wheel. It's VERY fragile. I bought mine in June at Fred Meyer and ended up returning it the SAME night. When I got it home it had a small crack in it, no biggie I could fix it easily but ended up dropping the wheel from a seated position onto the carpet and the whole thing shattered.

Now here's the kicker - I went to return it, probably within an hour of taking that picture, and when I pulled it out of the bag at the store the remaining pieces had completely broken apart and was nothing more than a mixed powder. I couldn't even tell you how it felt or the texture or anything because I never did take the seal off.

Oh and I did let Milani know about it since it was very odd that it was THAT fragile.

Milani is really stepping up their game!  I wish we had a bigger kiosk of Milani products.  I've seen the polishes, and maybe the other items were there and I just didn't see them.  But I find that hard to believe, as they are so colorful! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll have to try to get back over to our local CVS. That's the only place that it's carried in my little town.

Ack I wish there was a list of actual drugstores and retailers that actually have this in stock.  But I guess that would be asking for the moon.
laughing.gif

I'm more interested in their eye shadows and blushes which I've seen some drool-worthy swatches of, but these look really nice.

The past eye shadows I had purchased of Milani's I really wasn't that impressed with. NOW, they were very high shine and shimmer, difference type of consistency, and they just didn't go on good. I like how this ltd edition shadow goes on....EXCEPT I'm not a big fan of matte shadows. I do wear them, but usually put on some type of mineral shadow over it lightly just for a hint of pizzazz. I will also agree with the majority of everyone... the gloss to the far right is my favorite as well and SCREAMS 80's. But it looks awesome and there is nothing on the market that I've seen that even comes close to it.  Glad I've got that one in my collection!!  It certainly is a must have.... either by itself or over a bold lip liner.

I own very few milani products. I have the blush in Luminous.  Not sure whatelse I have from Milani.  I just remember there are alot of dupes of MAC colors.  My town's little drugstore doesn't have a very big Milani selection.  I will have to order online if I want to get much of anything from this brand.

I was in the same position. There was a very small collection at my local Wal Greens..then I discovered that Meijer carries the line also, if you have one near your area.

@MakeupofDesire I was in the same position. There was a very small collection at my local Wal Greens..then I discovered that Meijer carries the line also, if you have one near your area.

Back