How to Get EXTREMELY THICK Eyelashes like BARBIE?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

NOTICE how barbie really only has 8-9 extremely thick eyelashes. How can I create this EXACT eyelash look. Most false eyelashes have way more lashes than 8, and are not this EXTREMELY THICK. I want to find a mascara, false eyelashes, or make-up technique that will create EXTREMELY THICK eyelashes like barbie, even if it requires clumping eyelashes together to create the effect of thick, barbie lashes. 

Any ideas?

Ugh! Why would you want to clump your lashes to look like a hot mess? If you're looking for eyelashes that are similar try these ones by Ardell.

137 Black

134 Black

Or you can use an eyelash enhancer like ModelCo Fibre Lash. Its had great reviews! I tried it the other day and it was easy to apply and take off.

Sometimes its not always about false lashes

Use false lashes, I guess... I don't really know how to get a look like that. Go with Zadidoll's idea.

fake eyelashes are the best if you want to go for something that dramatic and separated.... i kinda don't know why you would only want 9 eyelashes, but this site has lot of what i think you're looking for

(i hope the pictures show up! i'm a newbie here so im just hoping the pics will work but i'm not sure.. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

M060

there's one with 7 hairs. lol

M075

and here's one with 6 hairs, lol. too few?

and here's one with .... 11 hairs?

to all of you wondering.. maybe it's for halloween or something?

my advice.. use the blinc mascara. LOL that's how my lashes looked after using it, and not separating them >.<

That would feel soooo uncomfortable.  bleh

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my advice.. use the blinc mascara. LOL that's how my lashes looked after using it, and not separating them >.<

NYX has a pretty good assortment of lashes like that:

EL102 Diva

EL125 Some Like It Hot

EL129 Extreme Measures

EL123 Bondage

EL112 Secret

EL105 Jet Set

EL172 Spot

Here is one from Ardell that you might like:

102 Demi Black

Hope this helps!

Also, browse Sephora's site for falsies and I'm sure you'll find lots more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really? I find the Blinc mascara to be very separating... though it does nothing for volume haha I call it my "camping" or "crying" mascara, cuz it's completely waterproof, smudgeproof and flake proof and I can literally wear it for days (with that said, still washing my face hahaha)

Sonya and AmourAnnette gave great suggestions.

Rock those lashes even if no one seems to like it
icon_wink.gif

Back