Physician's Formula MMU Powder?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it? I like PF, but I've never tried any of their foundations, though the price seems better than some, worse than others. Would you recommend it? Hate it?

I got a package deal from Costco - it came with PF mineral foundation and blush and a brush and I think something else but I can't remember.  The foundation was very powdery and left my face rather dry and chalk looking.  The brush was abrasive.  It was the worst product I've ever used.  Since I had thrown away the packaging, I just threw away the entire set.  I would not recommend it to anyone. 

That's disappointing. I usually like the brand. Do you remember which line it was? I think the Organic Wear varies a bit from the other two, although now I'm thinking this might be a buy-then-return situation

It was a great price and I had heard good things about the brand.  I could not even use the brush for a full application.  It hurt so much ...like needles scraping my face (no exaggeration), I threw it out after 5-6 strokes.  I applied the foundation but I washed it off entirely and reapplied with something different before leaving the house.  I've never actually disliked a product as much as this one... so sad.

Latest posts

Back