Cut my heal on a Callus Shaver..OUCH

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies, 

So I know most of us use them even they have been outlawed from the nail salon. But most of you are probably smarter about than me. Just want to know has anyone else out there taken a huge chunk out of their heal with one of these things? And if so how long did it take to heal? I am going camping on thursday next week and need to be able to walk on it, as I absolutly can not right now..OUCH. I am thinking that since this area forms a callus quickly it should not take too long?...HELP...

. Done that honey. Ouch. Here is what helped I got those patch things like a band aid but they are sort of plastic waterproof patches they stay on for a week. They are in the drug store and called colloidal?? They protect it from everything. Waterproof and help with the pain. Use a ped egg. It's safer! Sorry. That hurts.

Oh no! I've done that years ago, did not shave my calluses ever since. lol 
icon_evil.gif

i just moisturize my feet and wear good runners/shoes

"sometimes removal of corns and calluses can cause infection by removing the skin's defenses. Prevention really is your best defense against corns and calluses."

I agree with Sparklygem. I did the same thing a while ago. I cleaned it with peroxide and used Neosporin. I also found that the waterproof band aides kept it clean. Mine started to look better after a week, but you could still tell what I had done. You can also use new skin and/ or mederma.

Originally Posted by Sparklygem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

. Done that honey. Ouch. Here is what helped I got those patch things like a band aid but they are sort of plastic waterproof patches they stay on for a week. They are in the drug store and called colloidal??
They protect it from everything. Waterproof and help with the pain. Use a ped egg. It's safer! Sorry. That hurts.

Latest posts

Back