(please read) Hello my fellow makeup enthusiasts =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and figured that I would get the perfect feedback I needed.  I watch a bunch of YT videos/gurus and it seems like they are all the same now. My point is every time I log on, there is never anything new or anything that is truly realistic. Most gurus advertise for companies only, use products that most people cannot afford, do makeup looks that may only work on certain skin tones, or barely post any new videos. After a lot of thought, I decided that I want to start making videos to show some of the YT "gurus" what a real "guru" should be. So Im asking everyone who reads this to let me know what videos you would like to see and what a real guru should be like.

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around! ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Hmmm.... well, if you really want to try making video's - why not start with exactly what you just said.

Make a tutorial with everyday, drug store brand products... do the entire application process - mention the face wash, toner, moisturizer you use - do your face with products and then give an overall review of the products.  It's important to note the longevity of the products, the ease of use, etc.

I think that's why most people use higher end products - it's because there's promise there that most drug store brands don't live up to... so if you want to be more "real" be real to the audience that you want to be attracted to. 

Welcome to MUT and please post your first vid here - we can give you great feedback.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/forum/list/91/makeup-tutorials

Good luck!!

Hello!  Welcome to MuT!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In terms of what YT videos you should make, do it based on what you'd like to see from others!  That's how I do my blogs!  I'm not into the excessive chatter of other bloggers... I just want makeup looks/products/reviews/etc... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good luck!

Please check out some of these great sections!

Makeup Challenges

Nails Challenges

FOTD (Face of the Day)

Latest posts

Back