NOT A JOKE - A true story!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing Could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she  refused.  "Absolutely not!  I look like a million bucks in this dress, and  I'm  wearing it," she replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day.''[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for her mother.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you  going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion  where  you could wear it."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear.....I'm wearing it to  the rehearsal dinner the night BEFORE the wedding.''[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often.  But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Women are Angels. And when someone breaks our wings....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We simply continue to fly ........ on a broomstick.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We are flexible like that.[/SIZE]

Serious?  Her mom's gonna wear the dress the day before the wedding so everyone gets to see how great she looks in it. The new wife gets screwed because people would think she's a copy cat for wear that same dress the day after!  It's brilliant!

Originally Posted by PurpleStrawberi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't get it... i feel stupid asking, but will someone explain this!!!!!!

It's funny to me b/c I remember how stressed out my mom was when my stepbrother was getting married and my mom didnt want to wear the same color as her, she had to change dresses b/c they were both going to look kind of similar and then at my brother's wedding. More so at my stepbro's b/c his mom is kinda mean.

Latest posts

Back