how i can have friends its pooring her

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi .can anyone tell me how i can have friends its pooring her .in new mexico  plz tell me how .relly friends from usa.
bawling.gif
in my city.i fell lonly .

Have you considered joining some clubs or groups in your area.  If you have kids, bring them to the playground and strike up a conversation with the other moms.  Check you local newspaper.  They generally have a section with a calendar of events that lists when and where groups and clubs meet.  Have you introduced yourself to some of your neighbors?  There are lots of ways to meet new people and find friends.  You are going to have to take the chance and put yourself out there and try.  Take a class or two at your local college or vocational school.  I've met lots of people volunteering at charitable organizations.  Hope this helps!

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

I agree with Jeannine, take a class or volunteer for something. I actually made my first friends in college while working on a political campaign. It was awesome, especially for a freshman who just barely entered college. I wouldn't recommend huge classes, but smaller classes tend to make it easier to make friends.

When my husband deployed it wasn't easy because I thought I'd be on my own, but I actually started getting more into figure skating and I made more friends that way. I also started walking my dog around the complex more, rather than walking outside of it, and I met a lot of the other dog owners. I honestly think that if you put yourself out there, you won't have any issues making friends, people are usually really friendly ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you considered joining some clubs or groups in your area.  If you have kids, bring them to the playground and strike up a conversation with the other moms.  Check you local newspaper.  They generally have a section with a calendar of events that lists when and where groups and clubs meet.  Have you introduced yourself to some of your neighbors?  There are lots of ways to meet new people and find friends.  You are going to have to take the chance and put yourself out there and try.  Take a class or two at your local college or vocational school.  I've met lots of people volunteering at charitable organizations.  Hope this helps!

thanx jeanarick.

but where ican find groups and clubs meet.is it moms clubs? .or how ican be volunteering  that help alot .

thnx for help.

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree with Jeannine, take a class or volunteer for something. I actually made my first friends in college while working on a political campaign. It was awesome, especially for a freshman who just barely entered college. I wouldn't recommend huge classes, but smaller classes tend to make it easier to make friends.

When my husband deployed it wasn't easy because I thought I'd be on my own, but I actually started getting more into figure skating and I made more friends that way. I also started walking my dog around the complex more, rather than walking outside of it, and I met a lot of the other dog owners. I honestly think that if you put yourself out there, you won't have any issues making friends, people are usually really friendly 

.and itook   fff

I don't live in your area so I don't know exactly what's available where you are. Check your local newspaper, bulletin boards and chamber of commerce. Those are good places to start.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't live in your area so I don't know exactly what's available where you are. Check your local newspaper, bulletin boards and chamber of commerce. Those are good places to start.

I will check newspaper,thnxs

Back