FOTD July 23, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Does anyone else know the pain of the Droid 2 camera flash!?  Yikes!

I'm going to the Texas Rangers game today!  So it's a blue themed look.  I have to go out to lunch beforehand, but I'll post this look again in a couple days/weeks with my actual camera pictures and my face tattoos! :p

FACE:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sunlight

MAC Posey blush

NYX Peach blush

EYES:

UDPP

Smashbox Iconic Eyes (light peach, blue)

Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo (Sake and Shibuya)

MAC Brule

MAC Smolder

MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L

Loreal Million Lashes

Loreal Telescopic

LIPS:

Revlon Soft Nude l/s

NARS Turkish Delight l/g

So today it is Sunny out where I am ( Langley BC Canada ) ... so I decided to do some brighter colors on my eyes again today ( i did bright colors yesterday as well ) Just going to run some errands today, then play out in the backyard with my 2 doggies <3 since the bf is away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW I AM PASTEY but my face apparently got a tan cause my foundation looked white on me anyways:

Face: ( GAHH I forgot to put primer on my face today )

- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation SPF20 in 002 Vanilla

- Hard Candy Concealer in Light

- Translucent Powder ( I have no idea what it is called cause my friend gave it to me in a different container )

- CG Bronzer

- Estee Lauder Blush All Day in 09 Apricot

Eyes:

- LOREAL Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

- LA Color Auto Liner in White

- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition ( I used a Shimmery Hot Pink, Shimmery Purple, Shimmery Royal Blue, Shimmer Turqouise)

- Maybelline Eyeshadow in Vanilla

- Rimmel Eye Pencil in Black

- CG Liquid Eyeliner in Black

- LOREAL Collagen Waterproof Mascara

Lips:

- they are naked today, might just put on some chapstick or vaseline

I look a little oily in this picture but granted it is really hot, which consequently is the theme of the photo. It's burning up all over the country so here we go.

Hair:

Jerome Russell Temp'ry Hair Color Spray in Orange

Smooth 'N Shine Super Shine Condition Gel with Aloe Vera

Face:

Phillip's Milk of Magnesia

Ambi's Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer

Iman Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer

Black Opal Foundation Cream Stick in Suede Cocoa

N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Champagne

Covergirl Eyeshadow in Champagne (Desert Bronze Quad)

Colouredbeautiful Red Gel Eyeliner

Kiss Eyeliner in Black

Ruby Kisses Eyeliner in Dark Brown

Ruby Kisses Mascara in Dark Brown

Lips:

NYX Pencil in Nude Truffle

NYX Lipstick in Peony

Covergirl Wetslicks Pink Sequin

Jewelry:

Forever 21 Pearl Earrings

@barbie- your face looks flawless

@ash- love the colors

@chichi- love the red liner. gorgeous

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Electric

Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Mascara Pink

Covergirl Eyeliner Black on bottom

@Barbie: I love doing my makeup for sporting events

@Tis: Wow that pink Mascara is awesome but a little crazy!

@ AshCandy: Love the colors

@Chichi: Love your lip color! So luscious!

Here's my look! Using an awesome new product! The LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre 

Face:

Philosophy Hope in A Jar

Benefit Erase Paste in Medium

Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Beige 1

ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer

Eyes:

UDPP

LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre 

UD 24/7 Liner in Zero

Stila Kajal Liner in 24 Karet

Maybelline the falsies

Lips:

Revlon Lipstick in Siren

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sunset

Rimmel Juicy Lipgloss

@ tismama your mascara rocks!  I have never seen pink before, only green purple and blue

Today we went into the city to find some mushroom tea, alas I could not find the store in China town that had it. I did have fun make up to sweat off during our trek.

Face- bareminerals and mac prep and prime powders

Eyes-  UD primer potion, Sugarpill flame point on the lid with dolliepop in the crease blended out with tokidoki polpetina and sugarpill taco

maybillne in onyx and CG lash blast mascara

I put on a few false lashes too.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am happy with this spur of the moment color decision. (my socks were the only part of my outfit that matched)

OCC LIP TAR BONUS ENTRY

Face:

None

Eyes:

Lorac Creamy EyeBrow Pencil - Auburn

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Waterproof Black

Elf Liquid Liner - Black

Lancome Maquiriche CremePowder EyeColour - Gardenia, Honeymoon, Bronze

Rimmel London Quad Eye Shaow 013 Sweet Smoulder - no name, but its the black one with silver sparkle.

Lips:

Elizabeth Grant Light Up Your Lips - Baby Pink

@vixie- thanks! it's def a lil crazy. i forgot i had it actually i was going through my makeup and discovered it lol

love the silver on your eyes & that lipcolor is pretty. i love how glossy it looks.

@lauren- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  haven't worn it since valentine's day i just discovered it again lol they have it at walmart you should try it out

i love the color combo you have going on. that orange is great!

@clav-gorgeous your eyeliner is perfect

@tadu- natural beauty

You ladies all look so beautiful!!  I just wish I had it in me to not be so shy in front of the camera.  I have some good ideas, and have had some good looks as of late, but I don't take pics of myself.  I'll have to practice taking pics of myself to get over my camera shyness.  One day I will get over being scared and I'll post some pics.  Til then, I will enjoy all you pretty ladies!

So my face looks a little redish pinkish most likely the lighting an I was a little flushed from just getting home on this 110 degree day,

Face

E.L.F Mineral Primer

E.L.F All over stick (which by the way smells so good)

Eyes

NYX White Jumbo Pencil in Milk

BH Cosmetics eye primer

BH 120 First Edition Pallet

E.L.F Cream eyeliner(black)

@Tis - I love ur mascara. I have the same one but it never looks that good on me lol

I made my first visit to Ulta today. LOVED it!

Don't mind the lighting (or my tub lol). I usually do my pics in the morning but did it at night today so I had to use the light in the bathroom. Needless to say, its crap.

Eyes:

NYX JEP-milk (base)

NYX Pearl pigment - Jade Pearl

Ulta eye shadow - cherry bomb

Femme couture gel liner - black

Femme couture mascara - black

Ulta eyeshadow - silk

Face:

Hard Candy just face it foundation

MicaBella mineral powder foundation

Femme couture mineral effects bliush - plum posh

Lips:

WnW 505A

Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yah, I didn't even know there was one near me so I think its new. It was about 35 minutes away. I had emailed NYX to find out the nearest retail store and they told me Boston (which is an hour away). You would they would have told me Ulta. Anyway lol I got 4 NYX pearl pigment shadows. I love the color but I don't like the pot they're in. And I got 4 Ulta eyeshadows. I'm looking forward to going back soon :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your makeup looks so pretty Hezzie! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This was your first ever visit to Ulta? wow! Did you get anything fun?

My husband was with me so I didn't have as much time to peruse as I would have liked hehe

@rainbow- im loving those colors!

@hezzie- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'd love to see it on you!

i love those colors on you! that mint green is so pretty. i havent been to ulta in years

Maybe I'll do the green eye shadow with the pink mascara, i think that would look awesome hehe

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@rainbow- im loving those colors!

@hezzie- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'd love to see it on you!

i love those colors on you! that mint green is so pretty. i havent been to ulta in years

They were having a sale so I only spent like $20 and still got loads of stuff. I'm gonna need a second job because I really loved it there, dangerous!

Originally Posted by RainbowBrite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Tis :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hezzie- Thats awesome you found one there! I love going there its always a fun trip

Back