Contest - Giveaway: Napoleon Perdis Conglomeration Showcase (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What speaks as much high quality as Napoleon Perdis does in cosmetics?   MakeupTalk and Napoleon Perdis have teams up the makers of this awesome name in makeup for a home run of a contest/giveaway! 15 day contest!

ONE Lucky Winner Will Receive These Quality Napoleon Perdis Products
  • Total Package Value : $562.00

To enter the giveaway contest:

1. Visit NapoleonPerdis.com and pick out 6 (six) items that tickle your fancy, spark your interest, you would LOVE to have, you WANT, you NEED, YOU HAVE TO HAVE!
  2. Reply ONCE to this thread with your LIST OF 6(six) HOT PRODUCTS from NAPOLEON PERDIS (mandatory to win)
  3. Bonus Entries "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for BONUS details)
  4. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  5. Either Like Napolon Perdis [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OR[/COLOR] Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  6. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

To enter the giveaway contest:
  1. Visit NapoleonPerdis.com and pick out 6(six) items that tickle your fancy, spark your interest, you would LOVE to have, you WANT, you NEED, YOU HAVE TO HAVE!
  2. Reply ONCE to this thread with your LIST OF 6(six) HOT PRODUCTS from NAPOLEON PERDIS (mandatory to win)
  3. Bonus Entries "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for BONUS details)
  4. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  5. Either Like Napolon Perdis [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OR[/COLOR] Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  6. Get 5 of your Facebook Friends to Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (not mandatory to win)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter for to win BONUS entries (details):

• Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used INTO the FOTD FORUM LOCATED HERE.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 15 possible bonus entries/1 per day)
  • [COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances.  [/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**NOTE** FOTD entries must be posted within the 24 hours of that day to be counted as a contest entry for that day (12:00am - 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).  For instance, a post for a FOTD entry for July 1, 2011 must be posted between 12am and 11:59pm PST on July 1st to be counted as an entry for this contest for that day.  If you post a FOTD for July 1 at a later date it will not be counted as an entry for the contest.****[/COLOR]

Contest Details:

• Contest prize: Win the above list of makeup products
  • After the contest: We'll pull the list of people who replied to this thread properly, take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then let www.random.org select 1 lucky winner!
  • 15 day contest from July 26 - August 9, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to US RESIDENTS ONLY.   Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open to all US Residents only
So yes, the contest has already started!  Rock on Napoleon Perdis!

6 PRODUCTS I WOULD LOOOOOOOOOVE TO TRY:

1. Auto Pilot Skin renewal serum

2. Blush patrol

3. Mattifying mineral primer

4. Mosaic gleaming powder and puff

5. Eye quad

6. Lip pencil in witty in pink

;O)

1. Loose eye dust in Violet Fem

2.  Camera finish powder foundation

3.  Light Patrol Luminizer palette

4.  Bronze Patrol bronzer

5.  Auto Pilate Pore Minimizer and mattifier

6.  Color discs Gunmetal Glam

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already like all the FB pages! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer

2. Mattifying Mineral powder

3. Auto Pilot Lip Service

4. Mosaic Gleaming Powder and Puff

5. Mesmer-Eyes Waterproof Mascara

6. China Doll Gel Liners

Color discs in: Bittersweet chocolate Chocolate grenache Purple haze High voltage violet Molten chocolate Sparkling bubbly

1) Color disc "pink slink' (awesome!)

2) Neo Noir Liquid Liner black

3)Auto pilot pre foundation primer

4) Auto pilot lip service "original"

5)DeVine Goddess Lipstick "Xenia"

6) DeVine Goddess Lipstick "Hara" (oh wow!)

My 6 must haves are:

China Doll Foundation

China Doll Concealer

Color Discs

Neo Noir Liquid Liner Black

Long Black Mascara

Sheer Genius Foundation

I also liked MakeupTalk on Facebook!!!!

I really hope I win this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I liked all of the FB pages

Bronze Patrol

leather brush roll

auto pilot pre-foundation primer

auto pilot pore minimizer

loose eye dust in emerald city

loose eye dust in golden peach

1.prismatic quad eyeshadow in water 2.prismatic quad eyeshadow in air 3.ANY loose eye dust lol 4.eye pencil in purple reign 5.golden khaki eyeshadow <3

Six Products I would LOVE
heart.gif

1. China Doll Gel Liner in Copper

2. China Doll Gel Liner in Equinox

3. Auto Pilot Pore Minimizer & Mattifier (!!)

4. Color Disc #70 Red

5. Eye Pencil in Raw Denim

6. Luminous Lip Veils in angelic Psychedelic

& I liked both pages!

I would love to try the following products because I have heard awesome things about them!

China Doll Foundation

China Doll Gel Eyeliners

Mesmer-Eyes Mascara

Any of the Color Discs

Any of the Loose powders

And i would LOVELOVELOVE the Leather brush roll set with the 22 brushes!  I am in love with NP brushes, i just cant afford them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. Auto Pilot Lip Service

2.China doll foundation

3. Purple Reign eye pencil

4. Auto pilot Pre foundation primer

5. DeVine Goddess in nymphe

6. China doll gel liners

Top six products I would love to try:

1. Color disc in pink slink

2. Color disc in #70 red

3. Mosaic powder & puff in Gleamer

4. Love bite lip plumper in Original

5. De'vine goddess lipstick in Xenia

6. Auto pilot pore minimizer & mattifier

LOVE ~~ Loose Eye Dusts in 1) Mosaic Gold, 2) Wild Roses, 3) Starlight  . . .

WANT ~~ 4) Mattifying Mineral Primer

NEED~~ 5) Bronze Patrol

HAVE TO HAVE~~ 6) Light Patrol Luminizer Palette

Facebook pages 'liked' ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I apologize in advance for the lengthiness of my post ;p Energizing Eye Masks - I love my skin, it's just the right mixture of tones that allows me to wear just about anything makeup wise. One of the major downsides is that I am pretty fair so I always look like I've got two black eyes. I'm always on the lookout for something that would soothe the puffy ess and help diminish the dark purple circles I get. Lip Lacquer - I have naturally plump and very pigmented lips so I'm not a big fan of lipsticks as many just don't show up any color on my lips. I am a huge fan of glosses and tinted lip balms however because they are meant to be sheer and/or sparkly and the wet formula allows me to layer them for as much or as little color I desire. They also seem to hydrate my lips better and have a greater staying power then lipsticks do. Advanced Mineral Makeup SPF 15 - my skin reacts to many of the products found in drugstore cosmetics and unfortunately some of the ones found in cosmetic boutiques as well. I would break out into little sores that were extremely painful and would take forever to heal. I tried a mineral makeup brand on the advice of a friend and while I've found I reacted less to it I was still getting an itchy rash. I have found through much trial&error that my skin needs my cosmetics to be gentle and as natural as possible. My foundation has to be able to soothe my skin and let it breathe while evening out my skin tone. I don't require nor personally like heavy coverage...I just want enough to give me a soft glow. With these points in mind I have found tinted moisturizers work the best for a more complete coverage that is great for days my skin feels parched or is being silly while my current mineral powder foundation gives me a soft, subtle coverage that is perfect for daytime use or days my ski. Is playing nice. Loose Eye Dusts - I absolutely love playing with eye shades. I prefer my shades to be in loose format because I find my eyes burn when using most pressed eyeshadow formulations. I also like the sense of control I get with loose pigments because I get to decide how much or how little I put o. And where those shades go. They also come in such a variety of colors from deep jewel like tones to soft neutrals that you can match your eyes to suit your mood, your personality or your outfit...or all three! The choices they leave me with are only limited by my imagination and daring to be my own girl. Blush Patrol - my newest passion is blushes but I have found that many are too harsh or too sheer for my skin. I have recently tried a baked blush formula from Hard Candy and MAC and have found that I much prefer these to the other forms. I can apply these dry for a more natural flush or slightly damp for a more dramatic statement. They also seem to come with a harmony of shades that meld together on your brush so that when you apply the product to your cheeks no matter what process you use the blush still seems to come across as a natural addition to your skin.  The Auto Pilot system - the last thing I would like to try is his auto pilot system. It seems to be a good formula and stretches both into his skin care and cosmetic lines so I would be able to have a complete took with a formula that wouldn't react to anything else on my face.

I might have tried NP once in my lifetime so I’m just going to review the site and post up on the six items I think I would really like to have in my collection!

[SIZE=12pt]1)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Luminous Lip Veil in the Color “In the Fleshâ€. I love nude lip color during the summer![/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]2)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Loose Eye Dust in the color “Violet Femme†[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]3)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal. I have problematic skin at times and having tan skin tends to scar easy so I thought this would benefit![/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]4)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Blush Patrol. For a nice natural summery glow I thought that this might enhance the flesh. I was thinking beach babe glow.[/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]5)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Cake Eyeliner. Cake eyeliners are my all time favorite liners to use because it applies easy and you have limitless techniques to try an achieve![/SIZE]
  [SIZE=12pt]6)[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Neo Noir Liquid Liner Black for a quick matte black defined line.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Like MakeupTalk on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/makeuptalk[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt](mandatory to win) Done![/SIZE]
  Either Like [SIZE=12pt]Napolon Perdishttp://www.facebook.com/napoleonperdisfanpage[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]OR[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academyhttp://www.facebook.com/napoleonperdismakeupacademyhttp://www.facebook.com/napoleonperdismakeupacademy[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]on Facebook (mandatory to win) Done![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back