If you could be a month, what would it be?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering what month you would be. I think I would be September, hot enough to be still nice but with an interesting touch of Autumn.

August, just because today is the first day of aug and it's the warmest day i've experienced in the last few wks!

Hmmm  if I lived on the east coast again I'd like to be august.  It's starting to cool down and the holidays are just around the corner.   Being in cali where its either burning hot and dry or semi cool and raining I think I'd like to be march or april.  it's not 100 yet and the rain is usually gone by then

I would be November; it’s the month of thanksgiving and goes all the way till Christmas. I love holidays.

I love September! The weather isn't as hot out here, we typically have our last barbecue that month...and school starts! haha I'm such a nerd.

I would be October!  In October the trees are all changing, the air is getting cooler and I love Halloween!

I have to agree with Ava. All the wonderful colours, crisp mornings, beautiful sunsets etc.

Back