Hello

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi!  I found this forum through Sugarpill's Facebook page during the contest.  None of my friends and family have a makeup fetish like I do, so I can't really talk to (squee) about it to them.  This seems to be a nice forum, so maybe I won't lurk as much as I usually do.

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Hi!!  Welcome to MUT!
hand.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Makeup Talk, the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around! ​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Welcome!  We are all friendly and don't bite too hard! LOL  I, too love to talk makeup and everyone around me is tired of hearing it.  So I'm glad I have another source to where I can talk makeup!  I love this forum!  Again, welcome!

Welcome! I love this forum for all the same reasons.  This is definitely a place where you can feel free to share your ideas, ask questions or just post a photo of your latest look.  Be sure to check out the FOTD (Face of the Day) board.  That one is my favorite. I love looking at everyone's creativity.

Back