FOTD July 31, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally I wanted this to just be pink and white but it looked a little geisha-ish so I added a little black lol

Milani paint wheel

Almay I-liner

Maybelline lash stiletto

amazing cosmetics concealer

​
100_0394.png

100_0393.png

100_0391.png

List Of Products:
E.L.F - Mineral Infused Face Primer
E.L.F - Eyelid Primer
E.L.F - Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory
E.L.F - Super Glossy Lip Shine - in Candlelight
E.L.F - Tone Correcting Concealer in Ivory
E.L.F - Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow
E.L.F - Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
E.L.F - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
E.L.F - Dramatic Lash Palette
Clinique - High Impact Mascara
Covergirl - Clean Pressed Powder in Ivory 
E.L.F - Eyelash Curler
Glamour Doll Eyes - Electric Lemonade
Manly 120 Palette
Revlon Precision Eyelash Glue
Sigma Brushes

No base/primer today.

Sugarpill's Buttercupcake

Hi Fi Shadow in Pale Jewel

NYX Dramatic Chromatic Shadow in Orange

NYX Single Shadow in Matte Turquoiuse

NYX Single Shadow Vanilla

Elf Mineral Eyeliner

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Bonnie, look great! Love pink/white/black together. [:

Countess, how ironic, I used orange and yellow today, too! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It looks good! Love the lashes.

Countess your eyeshadow reminds me of candycorn...YUM

Bear I love the colors :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  as soon as I saw your picture I was like I bet that buttercupcake lol

I went to ulta today to repurchase a few of my favorites.  Got fresh mascara and liner with a few new additions to my collection. 

I also washed all my brushes.  Next I'm going to go through and get rid of old shadows glosses and liners I do not touch.  Old makeup is kinda gross and unhealthy.  

Face- nothing cept a mix of stila north shore and hanuama bay blush and bronzer

Eyes- nyx jumbo pencil iced mocha over lid and milk at brow bone and lower water line.

Stila wahine over the mocha and a little stila surf on my lower lash line.  

Loreal liquid liner and CG lash blast mascara. 

Hehe. my casual beachy look.  - using a pink colors ( shadow, blush, lipgloss) from Sephora palette, Smooth Operator by Tarte, the Balm concealer in Light, Dior Show sample mascara

Everyone looks gorgeous! I am in the process of dying my hair and then I'll do my 'Rocker Chic' look. Should be easy since I am a "Rocker/Goth Chick" or whatever classification you wanna put me in. But I wanna take it over the top and not sure how yet lol... so sometime before midnight I will post my look :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Mine for today. LAST DAY OF JULY

[SIZE=large]Product List:[/SIZE]   NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Strawberry Milkâ€-Lid to brow Beauty From the Earth’s Lemon-Iner lid Beauty From the Earth’s Passion-Lower brow bone Beauty From the Earth’s Tangerine-Outer lid Regeneration Alchemy’s “Ultra Violetâ€-Lower lash line Sugarpill’s Buttercupake-Lid Sugarpill’s Dollypop-Crease Sugarpill’s Flamepoint-Deep crease Sugarpill’s Tako-Brow bone Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

Ahahahahaha... Are you ready for this???? FOTD: Rockstar Chic... my interpretation that I did record a video for my youtube channel; which reveals how I completely screwed up and ended up with this:

So how did I get to this point and what did I use.... I used a mish-mash of stuff.... lol... k seriously.

Hair: Manic Panic (Shocking Blue, Fushia Shock, Raven, Vampire Red)... I needed to get away from blonde for a bit... this was my hair just before dying it...

Face: Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer; Loreal True Match W1 (both liquid and powder).

Cheeks: Rimmel Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush 030 Berry.

Eyes: NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer; Annabelle Studio (Reverie, Dayglow, Dollywood, Airhead); Sephora Must Have No 6 (Black); Maybelline Eyestudio Long Lasting Eyeliner Gel Blackest Black; Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara 01-Black.

Lips: Zims Crack Creme; Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil Smokey Black; NYX Lipliner Pencil 838 Purple Rain; NYX  DIamond Sparkle Lipstick DS01- Sparkling Orchid.

Well that is it for me for today... hopefully I will get the vid edited and put up for all to see and laugh at how insane this look really went!

>.<

I guess I continued with the bright colors trend, but I used it on my lips!

FACE: Mary Kay Sheer Foundation in 104 Ivory

NYX Leopard Gets a Tan Bronzer

EYES: Urban Decay Preen Palette

Avon Black Glimmerstick Liner

LIPS: MAC Rebel Lippie (!!!!)

HiP lipgloss in same color (the name wore off)

@bonnie- i love that pink. 

@countess- i love that orange and yellow combo

@TaBear- i love the colors that yellow is so pretty

@lauren- so naturally pretty

@muse- gorgeous! that hat is adorable on you. i love it

@katt- i love those colors...so perfect for summer & blended perfectly

@slinky- nice rockstar look

@bow- i love that lipcolor on you

Back