EG Minerals is disgusting! Beware

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
EG Minerals is the new name for the worst company I ever trusted with my money.  They have the nerve to come back with a new name.  Beware ladies.  They advertise to be a natural and organic company but that is bull!  They use many chemicals and unhealthy preservatives, have the worst customer service and lie about the ingredients in their products.  

I am sorry that you had to learn about EGMinerals the hard way.  I learned my lesson with them early on.  My first purchase they got the order wrong and the cream eyeliner that I used turned funky white all over.  I contacted them and was told that they would replace it. Before the replacement arrived they had one of their many BOGO sales and I was foolishly lured into buying from them again.  Well once again they got my order wrong and still never replaced the grody cream liner.  So silly me placed a third order because of the nicely photoed lip palette they had.  It was trash!  Gooey and smelly!  To this day I haven't received my replacements and I'm glad that they went out of business.  They were never ready to be in business in the first place in my opinion.

Back