BEST BODY BUFFER EVER!!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried Lush's Buffy Body Butter? I find that's the best body buffer ever :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I'm willing to try this because I love the smell of Tangerines and I love Origins!!! Thnx for sharing.

Likewise. I make my own sugar scrub which is very different from other typical sugar scrubs on the market, and it works spectacularly. It's loaded with many fresh ingredients, including freshly squeezed/pressed/juiced fruit juices which exfoliate the skin, unlike mass-manufactured scrubs. I have yet to see anything like that in any of the expensive sugar scrubs in the stores. Would never stop using it. It also works on the face very well and is something I use at least 4 times a week. I personally have never found any type of store-bought scrubs which I feel are any good. Most do very little at all, especially for the prices that are charged by companies for their half-@ssed products.

I'm using exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop at the moment - to be honest I wasn't sure how well they would work but I'm quite impressed! My skin feels soft and smooth after using and it isn't too harsh.

I'm very happy I've found them!

I also like to create my own body scrubs - using brown sugar, honey and whatever oil I can get my hands on. A tad messy, but lovely soft skin!

Latest posts

Back