Contest - Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 Sets of LIT Cosmetics 4 Stack Glitter sets ($100 value each) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who on MakeupTalk doesn't like "GLITTER"?  We ran across a fun cosmetics line at the Los Angeles IMATS named Lit Cosmetics and found their Glitter to be HOT and FUN! MakeupTalk and Lit Cosmetics have teamed up for a glittery 2 week contest/giveaway!
Three Lucky Winners Will Receive ONE of these Glittery Product Kits from LIT Cosmetics.   Each LIT Cosmetics PRO 4 Stack LIT Kit that includes (Retail Value $100USD each):
  • 1 Sun Kissed Metallic
  • 1 California Soul Shimmer
  • 1 Pretty Hot Pink Shimmer
  • 1 Champagne Wishes Solid
  • 1 Clearly Liquid Glitter Base(large)
  • 1 Clearly Liquid Glitter Base(small)
  • Two Glitter Application Brushes
  • 1 Sparkle Duster
  • Hand Held Fan
  • Total Package Value : $100/each

To enter the giveaway contest:

1. Visit LIT Cosmetics and pick out 3(three) of your favorite glittery items that you that tickle your fancy, spark your interest, you would LOVE to have, you WANT, you NEED, YOU HAVE TO HAVE!
  2. Reply ONCE to this thread with your LIST OF 3(three) HOT GLITTER PRODUCTS from LIT Cosmetics (mandatory to win)
  3. Bonus Entries "Face of the Day" entries (not mandatory to win - read below for BONUS details)
  4. Like MakeupTalk on Facebook (mandatory to win)
  5. Like Lit Cosmetics on Facebook (mandatory to win)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter for to win BONUS entries (details):

• Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 1 "entry".  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitimate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used INTO the FOTD FORUM LOCATED HERE.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 1 entry (for a total of 14 possible bonus entries/1 per day)
  • [COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Bonus entries are optional and not required to win but will significantly increase your chances.  [/COLOR]
  • [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**NOTE** FOTD entries must be posted within the 24 hours of that day to be counted as a contest entry for that day (12:00am - 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time).  For instance, a post for a FOTD entry for July 1, 2011 must be posted between 12am and 11:59pm PST on July 1st to be counted as an entry for this contest for that day.  If you post a FOTD for July 1 at a later date it will not be counted as an entry for the contest.****[/COLOR]

Contest Details:

• Contest prize: Win the above list of makeup products
  • After the contest: We'll pull the list of people who replied to this thread properly, take the list of FOTD entries, put them into a spread sheet then let www.random.org select 3 lucky winners!
  • 14 day contest from August 6 - August 19, 2011
  • When the contest is over, we will announce the winner in this thread and send the winner a private message here on MakeupTalk.

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to US RESIDENTS ONLY.   Past winners, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open to all US Residents only (Sorry, just costs way to much to ship out of the US)
So yes, the contest has already started!  Glitter forever... No Glitter, No Glory!!

Fire Cracker S1 Solid

Purple Rain S2 Metallic

Clearly Liquid Glitter Base

1. KaBang Electric

2. Punk Solid.

3. Peacock Solid.

I hope I win. :3

No Doubt  S2 Electric 

Reboot S2 Electric 

Punk S2 Solid

elton jon s2 metallic

reboot s2 electric

rainbow ride s3 shimmer

holy moly that was soooo hard to narrow down to 3.

California Soul S3 Shimmer  She Devil S2 Solid  Kissy Face S2 Solid !!

I would LOVE to have:

• No Doubt S2 Electric
  • Priss S3 Shimmer
  • Peacock S2 Solid

All of the colors are so awesome though!!  I wish I could have them all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My list of 3:

Trend S3 solid

Barbie Shops S4 shimmer

Flower Power S2 shimmer

The colors are all so gorgeous though! =)

I like LIT on facebook and of course I am a fan of makeuptalk!

I would love Cher S2, Lemon Tart S3, and Creamy Caramel S2. Hook it up LIT!

I love these products!! But my favs are:

Dreamsicle

California Soul

Lemon Tart

OMG i LOVE LIT!!!

I'm going to have to go with the Electric colors...

Reboot

No Doubt

London Calling

just because they are so unique!!!

fingers crossed! this is such an awesome prize THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back