FOTD August 15, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a small eyelid so I did a semi cut crease today to give the illusion of a normal eyelid lol

Aziza Paris palette (matte off white)

WnW Greed palette (matte dark brown)

LA colors palette on brow bone (shimmery white)

Amazing concealer

NYC eyebrow kit

Elf gel liner

So pretty Bonnie!  The demi-lashes elongate your eye to and look fab on you!!

Eeys:

NYX Concealer in a Jar - Beige

ELF Eyelid Primer - Translucent

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Brunette

NYX Eyeshadow - Yellow

WNW Blue Had Me At Hello Palette - Dark Blue

Covergirl Natureluxe Mascara - Very Black

Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner - Deep Ocean

Cheeks:

UD Powder Blush - Quickie

Lips:

Absolute Lip Crayon - Rosebloom

WNW Lipstick - 521A

Face:

Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation - 340 Maple

ELF HD Powder

I have been obsessing over rainbows lately  and after attacking my eyes, I decided to attack my lips... after all Skittles did say taste the rainbow. ​

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been obsessing over rainbows lately  and after attacking my eyes, I decided to attack my lips... after all Skittles did say taste the rainbow. ​
I used loose pigments over a white base really and just blended the edges together to create a more harmonious appearance. I also feel that the white base gives the colours a more metallic sheen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />​

​

I LOVE the rainbow lips.. !!   and Bonnie.. the eyes are fantastic!  very pretty on you!  you are a clever one  ; )

@bonnie- your skin is so flawless! & i love your hair

@jean- i LOVE your hair like that. I love that blue on you! how are you liking that foundation? i used to use it and i loved how it looked, but it always irritated my skin. nothing major but always a new small blemish each time i used it. 

@sarah- those rainbow lips look awesome!

here's mine. i was in a rush today. my daughter was sick so i had to take her to the dr instead of going to work (i was still up at 515am tho lol)

didn't even have time for foundation or powder or blush

I used a Mark hookup -- super handy has my lipgloss on one side & liner on the other

Eyes: Mark Metalliner Quicksilver & Avon Supershock MAX Mascara, Lined bottom lashline with Avon LiquiGlide Glimmersticks in Brown

Lips: Mark Lots of Lacquer Rush

Thank you ladies :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jean amazing hair today! and I LOVE that blue liner!!!!

sarah awesome lips!! what did you use?

tis so pretty and innocent looking hehe ...I have flawless skin???  look at you!!!!

@Tis, thank you!  I love the feel of this foundation and the texture.  It feels weightless on my skin.  Now that you mention it, I've had a few more blemishes than usual.  I wonder if it's the foundation?  You look positively glowing!  How's the new job?

@Sarah, you did an amazing job.  Did you mix pigments with gloss to acheive the look?

@Bonnie, thank you.  Sometimes I like my hair flipped up and sometimes I feel silly with it flipped up.  Eehhh, who know how to explain the moods of a woman!!! 

After seeing Bonnie's results with wet n wild makeup I decided to try.  I used their pride palette.

Face- Tarte pressed powder, benifit coralista blush

Eyes- WnW pride palette- matte green over lid then topped with the shimmer green and white highlight, both blues as liner using a flat chisel brush to pat the color in place, dark matte blue in my brows, matte green line under my eyes with the same method as the blue with a bit of white under that

Stila stingray on both top and bottom waterline, CG Lash blast mascara in black

Manic panic ultra violet for  my streaks

Greetings from a newbie! I had great plans to do a really dramatic look for my first FOTD, but I was running late this morning. 
rolleyes.gif

So, here's my 3 minute look!

Face: Mary Kay Timewise foundation in Ivory 4 (Dry to normal, has a little bit of shimmer in). 

Eyes: MK Eyeshadow in Sweet Cream

MK Ultimate Mascara in Black

Lips:  MKTinted Lip Balm Sunscreen in Poppy

Not sure about the coverage w/the timewise foundation, but I like how sheer everything looks. 

"Life is full of beauty, Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." - Ashley Smith         

@bonnie

I love it!  I had no idea that their eyeshadows were so nice.  They are a bit powdery but amazing for the price.  I only ever bought wet n wild nail polish when I was younger and their blue eyeliner.  I never tried any of their other products.  

Oh cool! I see it now that I know what to look for. What a cool tip! 

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

a sharp line at the crease that is not/barely blended

Latest posts

Back