• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mineral Makeup Tools & Raw Materials for Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I bought the following items with the intention of making my own mineral night treatment powder, but I realized "why re-invent the wheel" when so many indie vendors are already doing it successfully, like on etsy.com.  My interest DIED when I realized I'd have to come up with my own recipe/ratio of ingredients. Too much trouble! I don't want to make my own mineral makeup; I'm perfectly content with buying from reputable, established vendors.  So I'm putting out feelers for interest in the following items, in the hopes of getting at least some of my investment back. Pm me with your email if you're interested. Payment through Paypal only.  Will ship via USPS Flat Rate.  My loss will be your gain!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~564120/Food+Network+Coffee+and+Spice+Grinder.jsp?crosssell=true

FOOD NETWORK coffee and spice grinder (new/unused/no box/with all original accessories & booklet) asking $15 plus shipping, via USPS flat rate. Bought new in May from Kohls. 

• Sharp stainless steel blades grind quickly and efficiently.
  • Pulse button provides precise grinding.
  • Shaker lids with adjustable twist tops dispense freshly ground herbs.
  • Two calibrated cups let you measure coffee and spices with ease.

[*]Details:
  • Includes: 14-oz. cup, 8-oz. cup & 2 shaker lids
  • Hand wash
  • Model no. FNGRB1000

Bought following items from TKB Trading in May.

Mini Spoon 5 (TOOLSMiniSpoon5) - Tools 1@$4.25

Preservative Cap-5 (LIQUIDPreservativeCap5) - Base Powders/Additives  (1) One bottle, 2 fl. oz.@  $5.25 NEW/UNOPENED/SEALED

This broad-spectrum preservative is a paraben-free and formaldehyde-free product which preserves against a variety of nasties.  Here is the short and sweet: + Highly effective broad spectrum antimicrobial + Effective at pH levels below 6.0 + Non-formaldehyde donor + Paraben-free + Very Mild.  Our vendor advises that this product has been tested by a major cosmetic manufacturer for use in their mascaras and it found to be the least irritating of all the preservatives they tested. + Compatible with most raw materials, including water and oil phase products

From New Directions Aromatics:  both items are NEW/UNOPENED/SEALED.

Zinc Oxide, 1 plastic Jar 500 gr/1.1 lbs. $7.00 http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/zinc-oxide-usp-p-569.html

Silk Powder, 200 Mesh $14.00 1 Bag, 100 gr./0.22 lbs./3.3 oz.

Lastly, 4 baggies of raw materials from my local herbal shoppe.  I paid $8 total; they're about 1 oz. each.  Willing to throw them in as freebies.

• Kaolin clay
  • Chamomile
  • Green Tea
  • French Green Clay

Back