what's the sweetest words he said to you, girl let's share!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to get marry, he is not rich, just normal guy, don't drink and smoke , have nice temper.

But marry him is the best thing  in my life, when he propose there is no ring no rose, but few words touch me enough to marry him.

He said, I can't give you expensive brand like Chanel,I can't give you less expensive like Celine, but what i can do is to give you love and happy no less than getting the expensive thing.

I don't know why, I cry when I back home. the wedding would be in 2 months, I feel lucky to meet him.

Girls share your sweet love!

When my husband proposed, he made a ring out of tin foil (from cig package) and a blue stone from the fish bowl. He asked me if I would accept and I said yes.

I did get a real ring a few months later.

Very sweet, funny - 20 years later, I still have the blue stoned ring somewhere.

.....................................................................................................................

Another thing that I feel is so sweet - when I make no effort to look nice, and I'm still told I am beautiful.

Back