which false eyelashes you use ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use them for Halloween (those colorful, outrageous ones) so I get different ones every year

I use Revlon 91132 Blue Shadow  Lashes. They are half or wing lashes- and I adore the heck out of them! I can't wear full lash sets because they hit my glasses and it drives me crazy (that and I think that fulls are ridiculously uncomfortable.) They stay on darn near all day long and give my lashes a great boost without going over the top.

In my opinion I think they are WAY more easy to put on that a full set as well.

Sadly I haven't seen them in stores for quite some time. I bought a whole bunch at one time and I've been slowly going through them- I'm on my last box now and hoping to find them or a replacement soon.

I've tried so many times to apply lashes and they are such a pain.  I decided to use rapid lash serum that is not very expensive and then use a great volumizing mascara such as Mally Beauty.  She has won awards for her mascara and its the bomb.

I only have one pair, from Mufe. I like it, but i kind of regret the red glitter on the edge, it doesn't make it very versatile in use. I think i'll try Ardell next time.

I don't use false lashes. Mine are long enough!(they poke me in eye sometimes) I just use volumizing mascara on them.

I sometimes use Ardell (from Sally's or Target) or MAC but mostly get my eyelashes online because there's more selection and I hate driving to the store only to find out what I'm looking for is not there, which is too often the case.. plus, online eyelashes are usually cheaper.

Sites i recommend for eyelashes (both ship super fast)

MadameMadeline.com -  i think most people know of this site. Good if you're looking for Ardell eyelashes.

FalseEyelashesSite.com - my FAVORITE site so far bc they have lots of MAC and MUFE dupes (saves me a ton of money), they have sooo many styles (both normal and crazy ones), and IMHO, the site is just a lot easier to navigate than Madame Madeline.

Back