Looking for a certain shade of gloss! Help me girls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok i'm so bad at explaining things but i hope someone will understand what i'm looking for!

I'm tired of wearing nudes all the time and wanna try something different. I think purple/berry tones suit my lips. I used MAC Dream Lipglass today and would love something along that line but more purpley. Now dont get me wrong, i dont want a purple gloss! Just something with a hint of of it.

Any suggestions? Preferably MAC!

Is it very berry or just slightly tinted honey? Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll add it to my wishlist. The reason i said MAC is because i'm probably calling in there at the weekend and wanted to know a few names so i could check them out otherwise i'd be at the counter all day because the SA's are BI*CHES!

Oh cool! Dont worry if you can't and there's no rush with the stuff. I'm not allowed touch them until Xmas day anyway so send whenever you're free. Dont put yourself under any pressure :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Laura listen to Trish!! Berry is a wonderfull shade, I don't have it because I don't like purples/plums lipglosses, I wore it once at a counter and it's a lovely color!!!

the only color I can think of that I have and fits your description is MAC Little VI lustreglass

MAC description: a waifish little mid-tone violet plum

(it´s actually not that much darker than my natural lip color, maybe 2 shades darker, but I always feel so "made up" with darker lips so I rarely reach for it, which I hate cause it´s a beautiful color)

little vi lustreglass is a more berry pinkish color

nico lipglass is a light purple color

lovechild is more berried color

star nova lustreglass is nice but more berry

Thanks for all the recs girls. Quelinda, Revlons prices are outrageous here in Ireland. They're products are about the same prices as MAC's!

Thanks for all the rec's here girls.. I've added Star Nova & Lovechild to my wishlist after finding pics of them.

Andrea or Liz, can either of you take a pic of the Little VI Lustreglass? I searched the gallery but couldnt find a pic. Its cool if you cant :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nothing!! LOL.. Revlong would be one of the higher priced drugstore brands. If you wanna buy a Rimmel, Maybelline, Max Factor e/s though you're talking about 7euro which is about $9!!

Aveda carries alot of purple/berry glosses!! I just purchased a lipshine not to long ago called Thyme Bud!!! Their lipshines are awesome, I suggest you give them a try!

It's not MAC, but I like Clinique's Sheer Shimmer Glosswear in Mystic, its a very pretty plum/purple, and def sheerer than it looks in the tube! You should try it at the counter if you can!

Latest posts

Back