Looking for a deep plummy lipstick...any ideas??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friend of mine mentioned she was looking for some, just thought I'd see if anyone knew of any? (preferably UK or at least cheap international shipping)

I remembered seeing one its the revlon colourstay version ..quite deep plummish colour...ohh forgot wat is it called..maybe you can check out the revlon outlets.

I think a good choice could be Avon's Cherry Jubilee, since it seems to show up dark purple/plum everywhere I've seen (swatches and people wearing it), but if you decide on it, definitely look up swatches for yourself just to make sure it's exactly the shade you need, since it could be slightly off.

Not sure if they sell Milani cosmetics where you are but they have a ltd edition collection of lip colors and one of them is a rich purple/plum. I love them. They have AWESOME lasting power and don't have an offensive taste/smell either.  Don't let the word "gloss" fool you either. They are more like a liquid lip color than a gloss!  See if you can find them where you are:

This Revlon Va Va Violet.  Very deep plum/berry on my NW45+ skintone

Revlon Raspberry Ice.  Kind of warm on my cool skintone but it is wearable.

Revlon Blackberry.  Not a fan of it on me. 

Those are my suggestions.

Back