FOTD August 20, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
picked up 2 new eye products at walmart today they were sold in a pack together for $9.99. couldn't beat it. i liked this eyeliner back in college.

just came from the pool and threw the eye makeup on when i got home. my lipgloss faded off but it's Mark's Lots of Lacquer in Rush.

Eyes: Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Water Proof Very Black

Covergirl Perfection Point Plus eyeliner onyx

Hey ladies! Sorry i haven't been around much. Busy buys.

Tis, you look stunning today, as always.

Just came by to drop a look on the day. If you want to see more, there's a link to m blog in my signature

Product List:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Lime†-Lid Antoinette’s Revolution “Marieâ€-Inner crease Concrete Mineral’s “Temptressâ€-Outter "v" Glamour Doll Eye’s “Oddityâ€-Mid crease Regeneration Alchemy’s “Ultra Marineâ€-Outter lid Regeneration Alchemy’s “Ultra Violetâ€-Inner lid Maybelline One by One Mascara New York Eye Studio Gel Liner in Charcoal- Waterline

@katt- thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i love the colors you used today! that blue is so pretty! & i love that lipcolor

@bonnie- thanks chick!

@Tis, I'm loving that liner on you! I read your post about the price of the Natureluxe mascara. I wouldn't spend that much on it either. I got it half off at Walgreens because I bought the foundation. I also had coupons so I got both for under $10. Keep your eye out for a sale, it's worth a try. I've had it for several weeks now and the formula is still really nice. It's gotten a little thicker but still applies very nicely. @Katt, great to see you!! As always, love your creativity. You take makeup to a whole new level!

Everyone looks lovely..

Tis I love you w/eyeliner!

Katt, I want that pink and blue!

This should count at my fotd...

Hard Candy Face Primer

LA Colors Liquid Foundation.. darkest one they had..

LA Colors Bronzer

Mac MothBrown eyeshadow

mixture of browns from 88 metal mania palette CS

Black from 88 shimmer palette CS

Maybelline 24 hr colorstay concealer

WnW liquid Liner

Hard Candy Lash Primer

The Falsies Mascara

Rimmel Soft Kajal Pencil

@jean- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & i'm going to look out for a bogo sale. i've really been wanting to try it for awhile now. 

@ nicole- thanks chick! i LOVE that puppy look! how creative!

@Tis - Beautiful fresh look. I wish I looked that great after swimming...

@Katt - You are my hero! I can't wait to see more from you. 

@Nicole - Adorable! You did a great job on the muzzle.

I didn't have time to post this yesterday. I've been trying different eyeshadow looks, especially bronze and copper to try to accent my eyes. I usually stick to more neutrals (the reddest I go is MAC Haux in the crease), or purples in the crease so this is a departure for me (even though it is not very dramatic!)

Face: Mary Kay Timewise Foundation (Ivory 4 - Luminous finish)
MK Mineral Powder Foundation (Ivory .5)

MK Bronzer Desert Sun

Eyes:  MK Mineral Eye Color Moonstone (Highlight)
MK Mineral Eye Color Precious Pink (Lid)

MK Mineral Eye Color Amber Blaze (Crease)

MK Mineral Eye Color Copper Glow (Liner)

MK Ultimate Mascara

Lips: Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lipgloss Material Girl

Also... in shooting these pictures I realized that my nostrils are not symmetrical!! I have gone 28 years in ignorant bliss, and I know that unless I post up-the-nose pictures on line no one will see them, but I am so wigged out right now!! A quick google search reassured me that it's pretty normal. Just weird that I never noticed it before.

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was supposed to be the Cowardly Lion.. for the D2B lmfao..

@sylvette yes lots of things aren't symmetrical.. One of my feet is a half size bigger than the other.. and.. on the smaller foot.. apparently.. my 3rd and 4th toe are slightly webbed?  the joint where they meet sits a good half inch higher than the others.. I noticed that when I was a kid though.. BUT.. last week.. out of severe boredom at lunch on dayshift.. i was looking at my hands.. and the 3rd and 4th fingers of the hand on the same side..is a bit webbed also!  Not nearly as noticeable as my feet.. but you can tell if you look closely.. I also have one eye that is SLIGHTLY higher than the other.. you can't really tell in pictures..

@syl- thank you! i love your lipcolor. & that brown eye color looks great

@nicole- o my bad! now that i look at it closer, it does look like the lion! great job tho 

Back