Peeling Nails??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix, mend, treat or stop nails from peeling. I've always had a problem with my right hand middle finger, I always contributed it to typing. When I lost my job over 18 months ago I figured it would stop or improve. Then from stress I bit them all down again, but I finally left them alone and they grew back. I had nice beautiful nails that I could polish. Then recently almost all of my nails seem to be peeling
icon_mad.gif
 It starts by seeing the layer lift on the tips/ends, and then they just peel back. I've tried glue but that just seems to make it worse. I even went and cut them back as far as I could. I never let them grow very long maybe just past my fingertips. I've also tried OPI Nail Envy for soft peeling nails and that was a joke. I always moisturize my hands and nails and use cuticle oil constantly. I don't know what the hell to do anymore, I'm at my wits end!!! Can anyone suggest what they have done or used for the same problem. I know I'm not the only one out here with this "defect". Come on ladies I know your out there. Lets here what you have to say! HELP.............PLEASE

Biotin. 1000mcg per day. You won't see results until the new growth reaches the tip.

Back