MAC Face & Body...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was interested in purchasing MAC's Face & Body Foundation as well as a concealer & a setting powder.

What concealer & setting powder do you reccomend to use with this foundation in order to maintain a dewy glow/look? (does not have to be MAC products).

Thanks in advance! xx

Hi Bombshell!

I have mac's face and body foundation, and found it a bit tricky to get used to at first--it has a lot of "slip" to it--I'm used to working with dryer foundations and matte foundations that don't have much play time so this took a bit to get used to! As far as keeping a dewy look, maybe you could try mixing the foundation with a few drops of mac's strobe liquid--it's got a hint of shimmer and would create a dewy look. Also, you could try nixing powder all together and just use a setting spray. The other option is Urban Decay's dewy mist spray  (forgot the exact name of it but you can find it at Sephora) or mac's fix plus spray.

The other option is to use a pressed powder with a fan brush and use VERRRY sparingly (t-zone areas only with a light touch).

Hope this helps!

Back