Everything Kim Kardashian *cough, cough* I mean Bridal!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FROM OMG! (and U.S. Weekly)

While she took a fashion risk by donning a diamond headpiece when she walked down the aisle on August 20, Kim Kardashian stuck to her signature makeup look for her big day.

The bride, 30, who wore a custom-made ivory Vera Wang gown, kept it simple (for her) with smoky eyes, full brows, pink blush and glossy pink lips. The only over-the-top touch: what appeared to be several sets of false lashes.

"I plan for her makeup to be clean, radiant, feminine, modern, and classic," the reality superstars' makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, told Allure days before the wedding.

While some beauty critics were surprised that Kardashian didn't opt for a more glamorous look, others praised the brunette beauty for showing some restraint considering the lavishness of the affair.

And apparently, the dress was and continues to be a big secret because I've yet to find a good picture of it.

It was the first of three dresses Kim Kardashian wore when she married Kris Humprhries on Saturday in Monecito, Calif.  And now, more details are emerging about the bride's stunning Vera Wang gown.

The reality superstar, 30, walked down the aisle in a custom-made ivory creation by the famed bridal designer. It featured a full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on the bodice and train. She carried a white bouquet and wore shoes by Guiseppe Zanotti.

Kim adorned her veil with a diamond headpiece, and styled her long brunette locks up in a bun. "She looked very Armenian, like an Armenian princess," a source told Us Weekly.

For the reception, Kim changed into not one, but two ivory dresses. According to E! Online, her second dress was another Vera Wang creation: an ivory mermaid gown with hand-piece Chantilly lace applique on the bodice and a skirt with hand-cut organza petals intermixed with Chantilly lace motifs and organza sprig embroidery.

And really? What's the FASHION risk? I dont get it....

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FROM OMG! (and U.S. Weekly)

While she took a fashion risk by donning a diamond headpiece when she walked down the aisle...

OMG!!!!!

Classic who wore it best?!

From US Weekly

LiLo pulled a Pippa -- or tried to, anyway.

With her mom Dina and sister Ali at her side, Lindsay Lohan was among the bevy of celebrity guests at Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Saturday wedding in Montecito, Calif.

And the drama-prone 25-year-old star took a fashion cue from none other than Pippa Middleton.

Lohan wore the exact same Temperley gown donned by Pippa, 27, for the evening reception for the royal wedding of her sister Kate and Prince William.

Pippa stunned the world in the Arabia gown, a floor-length satin dress with crystal panel in a striking shade of green. In keeping with the Kardashian wedding's black-and-white theme, Lohan wore the iconic dress in white; she wore her dyed-blonde locks up in a bun.

First, I am a die hard KUWTK fan and can't wait to see Kims full wedding ensemble!!

Second, Lilo, seriously?  Is it just me, or, are her boobs getting bigger and bigger?

Lilo looks old. Really Really old. Oh well.

The rumor mill has it that E! paid for the majority of the wedding (probably all of it). 

Was host to 500 guests... and has exclusive rights to EVERYTHING, which is why I can't find/get a picture of her and her dress.

There were no cell phones or cameras allowed, etc. etc. etc.

*sigh* so now I am forced to watch KUWTK even tho I have never ever seen a single episode.

I'm such a wedding junkie that I may have to just grin and bare the drama.

I think the diamond head piece is adorable! Who the f*** said it was a fashion risk? Idiot! I think she looks beautiful. 

As for Lindsay....oy vey! She does look old, indeed. I don't know if her boobs are getting bigger or just saggier but they don't look good to me at all. 

At first I didn't even realize that was Lindsay Lohan!  lmao   She looked older at first glance --- I thought it was Lisa Gastineau   lol  

Back