Bargain Hunter Haul!! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm young, broke, and addicted to makeup. That spells trouble! So I look for a bargain where-ever I can find it. And I found a "once-in-a-lifetime" bargain this weekend!!​
 ​
And entire basket full of cosmetics, and a tote full of hair care products, lotions, body sprays, nail polish, nail accessories, and a lot of other beauty related items! For $20 dollars!! And most things were basically new or used once or twice! Some things were drug-store brands, but there were hidden treasures to be found!!​
 ​
MAC Foundation! And, it is my shade!
wub.gif
There were a ton of foundations in the basket. I will be in foundation heaven! I can now try different brands to see which ones work best for me! And the best part about it, they are all in my shade!​
 ​
There were also a few MAC pencils. Some very used, some only used/sharpened a couple of times! Two MAC Pigments, two MAC Paints, and a MAC Shadowstick! (I'm hoping this is all real MAC!)​
 ​
There were also quite a few Estee Lauder items. I got one of the Zebra print lip palettes with 6 shades in it. Never used. And a bunch of Estee Lauder Eyeshadow palettes. Never used.​
 ​
Other brands included L’Oreal, Cover Girl, Smashbox, Clinique, Bath and Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, Milani, Ulta, Pixie, Isadora, Garden Botanicals, NYX, PUR Minerals, Mary Kay, Avon, Paris Hilton, and more than I can remember.

​
I also got a cute pink caboodles case, a green makeup bag, a black and pink lipstick case, and some cute hair accessories!​
 ​
I did get around to taking pictures of all of the makeup, but my computer is being a pain! I'll upload them as soon as I can! I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the lotions and other things I got yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can!​
 ​
I also paid $15 for another basket … … … full of new nail-polish. There were 128 bottles of nail polish & stripers in the basket!! The lady I bought this from was a nail-tech and she was moving.

This purchase put me at OVER 200 bottles of nail polish!

And to top off the weekend, my boyfriend took me to ULTA to buy me some brand-spanking-new makeup! I got two ULTA eyeliners, one ULTA nail polish, Two NYX loose shadows, one NYC Rose lip-gloss, and a free gift! A 13pc. ULTA set.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow... where did you get the baskets from??
Believe it or not, I actually found them on Craigslist. Both people I got the baskets from both had people interested before me, but they were all no-shows!

I met the 1st lady @ Target, and once I seen what was in it, I knew I had to have it. I'm just hoping the few MAC items I got are real. Because, that would be the steal of a lifetime! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Most of the lotions were barely used. Mostly still full.

The second one, I met her at her home. (The basket full of nail-polish). When I found the ad, the basket looked tiny. Boy was I in for a surprise. 128 bottles of nail-polish is a lot of nail-polish! lol

I'm just getting around to putting it away. So, now I have to re-organize my entire vanity (which is why I started the thread on lipstick storage).

Back