Best Makeup Removers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What kind of makeup removers do you ladies absolutely LOVE??

I don't really have a favorite right now, i go from using the Neutrogena wipes to Mary Kay liquid makeup remover.

I've really enjoyed Balms Away by theBalm but I'm falling back in love with Clinique's Take the day off makeup remover (purple bottle) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE Clinique's "Take The Day Off" Makeup remover. But it got a little too expensive for me since I go through a bottle like nobody's business. A good and cheaper alternative is Neutrogena Cleansing Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Lancome Huile Douceur Nip+Fab Clean Fix cleansing oil Laneige Moisturizing cleansing oil shu uemura A/O cleansing oil LRP Toleraine Dermo-Cleanse Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution

cyber color, lancome make up remover and for cream.. estee lauder..

Oh and facial wipes... WotNot, it's 100% natural and 100% certified organic!

I like Neutrogena's makeup remover wipes. They exaggerate a little in the ads but they work really well!

I'm loving the Sephora makeup remover wipes. They are gentle yet effective.

Pevonia gentle cleanser for dry skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It not cheap and it's a spa brand but it's so nice on your skin - and my skin is dry and sensitive so Ive gotta be careful!

I am a little late to the party... but I absolutely love MAC's wipes.  They smell sooooooo good and are awesome at taking everything off.  Their eye-makeup remover is also good. It comes in a purple bottle and you only need a drop for each eye.  I feel like they have such bold colors that have great staying power so, their removers have to be good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Estee Lauder Take it Away and Lancome Bi-Facil for eyes.  That stuff is the absolute best for precision correction of boo-boos.  I use it with those pointy ended cotton swabs.  It's amazing.  

Latest posts

Back