What is your morning routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I get up...

brush my teeth (lol)

wash my face with MD Formulations cleanser

Aplly moisturizer (Strobe Cream)

and apply make up.

I get up at 0615 and stretch a bit

Have a glass of milk and watch the news/weather for a few minutes

Take a shower

Wash face with Neutrogena Soap

Put some liquid mouse in my hair

Get dressed

put primer or oil control lotion on my face (depending on weather and my needs for the day)

brush my teeth

put makeup on

put shoes on

fix my hair and use hair spray

Kiss Ken Goodbye

Leave for work between 0730 and 0745

At work by 0800

My morning skincare routine:

- wash face with SpectroGel with a baby cloth while in the shower

- apply Hawaiian Tropics Faces SPF30 sunscreen on face

- lightly dab Clinique Daily Eye Benefits under eyes

- apply Labello Hydro Care lipbalm on lips

... eat breakfast... blowdry hair... apply makeup... etc.

I do more skincare at night than morning, but here is my quick morning routine:

Wash face in shower with Dove or Cetaphil soap

Stridex Maximum Strength (2% salicylic acid)

Mattifier under makeup (Cornsilk or Clinac OC) - but I'm not sure if this really works, lol

On Saturdays I usually don't leave the apartment, so I skip the mattifier and treat my self to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask ... after taking an extra-long shower and shaving my legs, it's my mini-spa day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just for kicks, at night I do:

Wash and exfoliate with Cetaphil soap and Buf Puf sponge

Stridex Maximum Strength

Neutrogenia On-The-Spot acne treatment (2.5% benzoyl peroxide)

Olay Regenerist eye serum

For reference, I have oily skin with some acne, and am just starting to see some fine lines under my eyes...

- Wake-up, go pee

- Get parrots who heard me get up and are now screaming

- Put coffee on

- Take blood pressure, which is elevated from the bird screaming

- Drink a Myoplex and share a banana with the birds

- Pour a coffee, put birds away

I'm just going to skip to the MU part... :icon_chee

- Shower

- Moisturize face and body while still in the bathroom

- Dress

- Foundation, powder, blush

- Hair

- Brush teeth

- Eyes and lips

- Ready to go!!!

If I'm going to the gym, I just put my hair in a ponytail, brush my teeth, extra deodorant and go.

Well, I am getting up very late comparing to you ladies :icon_bigg

I get up around 8 am 8I am working from home - lucky me) ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use 5 step system from Biogime to wash my face with.

Some days I take shower in the morning.

Then I put on some coffee and music ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I go back to bathroom and do my makeup.

I go back to kitchen and eat something.

Begin to work :icon_cool

- Body Shop Vitamin C face polish

- DDF 7% Glycolic pads

- Murad Exfoliating treatment (1% sayslic acid)

- sunblock

then my MU :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I dont spend as much time on my morning skincare routine as i do my night time routine!

-Wash face with Aprii Gentle Exfoliating Cream

-Apply Olay Moisturiser with SPF15

And then i start my MU!

Look my face at mirror,..:icon_eek: ,...

get a pint water,..:icon_bigg

,..brush my teeth:icon_chee

sit up:icon_smil ,....yoga:icon_smil

,...get shower:icon_lol: :icon_chee ,...

get my milk tea (I love green and white tea):icon_love

get dressed:icon_love

go to work:icon_smil

Kaori:icon_smil

Here's mine-- 5:00 am: I get up and get into the shower...while I'm in there I wash my hair (I use Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo, the matching conditioner, and then B&B's curling shampoo) after that I wash my body(Philosophy's Amazing Grace) and then I shave, exfoliate (Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish) and I wash my face (Boscia's Black Cleanser and Clinique's Turnaround Instant Facial) then I turn the water off, dry off and get out. 5:30 am: at this point I'm tired and the water just made me flustered, so I make a cup of coffee for myself and leave it in the bathroom for later. Then I get dressed (I leave my clothes out before so it literally only takes me 2 minutes) then rush back to my bathroom to finish. So now I'm dressed but my hair's super wet so I put on a robe (to keep my clothes dry) and start in on my hair. First I use both B&B's Thickening Mousse and their Holding Foam (for curls) and then I blow dry my hair. 5:50 am: After all this I turn on my curling iron (it takes a million years so I just do my makeup while I wait) I start with a moisturizer (Clinique's Magically Different Moisturizing Gel) and then I use a primer (Hourglass's Mineral Primer), foundation (Hourglass's Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation), Concealer (Perricone MD's No Concealer Concealer) and then powder (Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Powder) a Bronzer (Benefit's Hoola) a Highlighter (Sephora's Baked Luminizer) and, finally, a blush (usually either Nars's Orgasm or Deep Throat lovely names, right?) So after all that face stuff I then start in on my eyes.I prime with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, and then I use whatever eyeshadow, generally something from the Naked pallet. Afterwords I line my eyes with Stila's Liquid Eyeliner, and then on my waterline I use Urban Decay's Eye Pencil in Yeyo (it's white). So after that I curl my lashes, use an eyelash primer from Dior, and I use some Mascara (it's generally just whichever I pick up first) and I use my eyebrow pencil from Anastasia and some lip gloss and I'm finally done with makeup. 6:20 am: my curling iron's been heated up for a while so I put in some dry shampoo from B&B and then a heat protector from Dry Bar and I finally curl my hair. This takes about twenty minutes so that's that, and after all that work I set it with just a tiny bit of B&B's Classic Hairspray. 6:50 am: Ok, I'm finally done with everything...so I make a smoothie really quick (my mom just got a nutribullet and it's pretty amazing) I pack a really quick lunch or bring money for a salad from the cafe across the street from my school, grab my bag and wait for my friend to pick me up at 7:00 P.S. my friends and I generally go to starbucks right before school starts at 8:30 to grab something so there's that...I drink a lot in the mornings... 

Well, for me, its like this.... Get up at 7:00am, Make my bed, Get dressed, Make my breakfast, Brush my teeth, Brush my hair, Have a wash, Take my sis to school with mum, come home do dishes, Then I study. That's my complicated makeup routine in the morning. Funny, I don't wear makeup. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

On days that I have classes::

- Wake up (at 6am ish)

- Brush my teeth and wash/exfoliate my face

- Put on toner, essence, & moisturizer.

- Make up

- Do my hair (99% of the time, I just comb it and let it go)

- Put on clothes

- Grab backpack/purse and laptop

- Leave the house and go to Starbucks or some coffee place (at 7am)

*sometimes I shower in the morning too, so that would mean I would have to wake up at 5am.

On days that I DONT have classes::

- Wake up

- Look at the time

- Go back to sleep.

Well my morning routine is simple. I get up early in the morning and like to do exercise first. After doing exercise i take my breakfast and take shower. This is my daily morning routine.

Well I usually get around 6:00am.

First, I brush my teeth and go for a morning walk.

Then I do exercise for half an hour and take a bath.

Time to do my breakfast. I prefer to take a glass of orange juice with breakfast. It brings a glow on my face.

Quote: Originally Posted by MichaelAnsara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well my morning routine is simple. I get up early in the morning and like to do exercise first. After doing exercise i take my breakfast and take shower. This is my daily morning routine.

More information

My morning skincare routine: - wash face with gel cleanance of Avene eau thermale (french brand) - apply sunscreen VHP SPF50+ cream of avene too. Actually with the hot summer in mumbai i want to protect my skin ! I can use this cream for my face too.  Theses products are expansive but they are really good. 

My daily routine is simple but perfect if I protect my skin to start a good day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here's my morning routine:

1. Wash my face with my face wash
  2. Dry my skin with clean towel.
  3. Use Serum (I take around three minutes on it and prefer Jarvis Serum)
  4. Use my favorite Nivea Lip balm
  5. [SIZE=11pt]Use other makeup (I use very light makeup).[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back