SEEKING REVIEW PANEL FOR LECOSMETIQUE EYELASH CURLERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sponsored by LeCosmetique 

Congratulations to our winners:  Bonnie Krupa, Carmen51105, Kaydeebii, & Rinrin24 Our LeCosmetique Reviewers have been notified via PM.

We created a list in Excel and then put it into Random.org's List Generator.  

The Excel List:

The List from Random.org. The top 4 are our reviewers!

Seeking Review Panel for LeCosmetique Eyelash Curlers 
patches.gif

[SIZE=10.5pt]If you are like me, you have an affinity for long, curled, dramatic looking lashes, but your natural lashes fall short of the look you long for.  An eyelash curler is your secret weapon to adding the look of length and curl to your lashes, but not all eyelash curlers are the same.  There is a lot of variety and choice out there, which leads me to believe that eyelash curlers are not a one-size-fits all thing.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]MakeupTalk is teaming up with LeCosmetique to put this idea to the test![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique will supply 3 different Japonesque Eyelash Curlers to a MakeupTalk Review Panel of 4 lucky testers.  Each of the four members will receive the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], the Japonesque Professional Lash Curler[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], and the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Japonesque Double Pad Eyelash Curler[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].  Our selected panel will need to test each curler on their lashes on different days and provide a review for each curler in our MakeupTalk Review Pages.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4 Reviewers will get to review these curlers:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Power Curl:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Professional Curler:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Double Padded Curler [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Details[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=10.5pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]How To Enter: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you would like to be considered for this review panel, please post a reply to this thread. Be sure to include that you are interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tell us the type of lashes that you have, short, long, straight, slightly curled, etc. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you have not done so already, “Like†MakeupTalk on Facebook. (Optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]“Like†LeCosmetique on Facebook for supplying free product and sponsoring this review. (Optional, but a great way to show appreciation [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Dates[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]You can submit your interest to become a part of the LeCosmetique Review Panel from now through Wednesday, August 31st  at  5pm, PST. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you participate in this review panel, you must agree to post your reviews of all 3 eyelash curlers within 2 weeks of receipt. Our members are counting on you for your expert input![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Open To[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]You must be a member of MakeupTalk to participate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]You must have a minimum post count of 7 Posts so that we know you are committed to sharing your makeup experiences with us. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]This is open to all residents of the U.S. and Canada.  You must have a physical shipping address or P.O. Box.  If you have a P.O. Box then you must be able to receive packages from the U.S. Postal Service. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]How We Choose the Review Panel: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]We will be using [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Random.org[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] to select our 4 LeCosmetique Reviewers  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]We are very excited about this quest for the perfect curler!  We are accepting entries now, so start posting. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Good luck everyone!!!![/SIZE]

I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer.   

I would say that I have regular length lashes that have a minimal curl.  I do notice an "eye opening" difference when I do curl my lashes.  I have been using the same revlon curler for years.  I think I stole it from my mom when I was little.  

I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer. I have very long but straight lashes. My lashes go all over the place unless i curl them. I use this tiny wet and wild eyelash curler from like 7 years ago and its the only thing that seems to work even slightly for me. I love trying out and reviewing new products so id love to try these out!

I'm interested in becoming a LeCosmetKaye reviewer! I have long straight lashes and firmly believe a good eyelash curler is a girls best friend. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Chris Elias28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sponsored by LeCosmetique 

[SIZE=10.5pt]    [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]How To Enter: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you would like to be considered for this review panel, please post a reply to this thread. Be sure to include that you are interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tell us the type of lashes that you have, short, long, straight, slightly curled, etc. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you have not done so already, “Like†MakeupTalk on Facebook. (Optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]“Like†LeCosmetique on Facebook for supplying free product and sponsoring this review. (Optional, but a great way to show appreciation [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt])[/SIZE]
Okay I am definitely interesting in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer! 

I have short slightly curled lashes (asian)

I've like MUT on facebook 

annnd I've liked LeCosmetique on FB as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks so much for the oppertunity!

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I am definitely interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o    I have long, dark lashes, but they are PIN STRAIGHT! It is very hard to see them when I don't wear mascara because they stick out straight and you honestly can't see them well![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I soooooooo  â€œLike†MakeupTalk on Facebook!  [/SIZE]
claps.gif

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I "Like"  LeCosmetique on Facebook already as well.  (And thanks for the trial offer!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I hope I get the opportunity to try your products and give my opinion!  Thanks again![/SIZE]

I would love to be a "reviewer" for [SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique!  I have medium length, but thin lashes. I've been searching for a good eyelash curler.[/SIZE]

I would love to be reviewer!

I have short stick straight asian lashes

I've liked both on FB

I would love to be a reviewer as well! 

I have medium to longish straight lashes.

I have already Liked Makeuptalk on FB and am omw to liking Lecosmetique!

I would love to review for Lecosmetique!

I have medium-long fair eyelashes that are quite straight. I've tried 3/4 eyelash curlers with mixed success; by favourite one at the moment is one that looks abit like your professional curler - because it doesn't trap the eyelashes and create that crimped effect.

However I live in the UK so don't know if I'm eligible!?

I am very interested in being a reviewer of LeCosmetique Eyelash Curlers.  I have slightly curled Asian lashes.  They are short to medium length lashes but they are hard to curl and hard to stay curled. 

Ooooh. Testing lash products is a bit of a fetish for me. I must have at least ten curlers, and boxes of mascara!

I have medium length straight lashes that usually hold a curl pretty well. I also love reviewing products, so I really hope I win! 

I "Like" Makeup Talk and LeCosmitique on Facebook. 

Oh wait.. do you need a blog to post the reviews.. or is posting them on Makeuptalk acceptable?

Why are all the best products in the U.S. or Canada???!!? I'm a commercials and features MUA in South Africa, and it seems that we just have to trust the views of y'all [ ;-)] and not get to test any products ourselves.... How about a global review, with at least one make-up artist in each country (preferably each city...) to give us an update of the latest and greatest?!

have a great week and enjoy the fab products!!

amakeupmistress in South Africa.

I'm thinking probably because of shipping costs..  but idk.. for this Giveaway at least.

For everything.. I have no idea.

I am totally interested in becoming a [SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique Reviewer!  I have long, slightly curly but not super curly. I want to say straight but they aren't like super straight. I haven't found a great eye lash curler, I need a good one because I wear glasses so my lashes are constantly hitting my lenses, even without wearing mascara they hit the lenses and it's just really annoying[/SIZE]...

I would love to be a LeCosmetique Reviewer, especially for lash curlers. I'm always on the hunt for an amazing curler.

My lashes are medium-long length with a slight curl. They are very "curlable" and normally hold a curl throughout the entire day without any special handling (heat, products, etc).

I am also very interested in doinmg this. I have been writing a lot of reviews on cosmetics, hair care products, skin care products, etc for the past 2 1/2 years or so, in a couple of different places. One of the more recent ones I did won me a $200 prize.

My lashes are about medium in length and I have been looking for a good lash curler for years. I recently found one from Tweezerman which works, but I have found that many others really don't work for me at all. As a result, I have taken back pretty much every lash curler I have bought before that purchase.

As I said, would love to be a part of this review. Would also be thrilled if I managed to find another curler which works for me! They are few and far between.

I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer. I have been using a Shu uemura curler after a review that convinced me to get it. Not so pleased. Was using a  nameless brand from a Dollar store before that and had better results. Unfortunately, I tossed that one out in hopes to just use Shu uemura would be as reviewed.
icon_sad.gif

Anyhow, enough babbling... I have medium lashes that are straight without any style.

Hope I have this chance!

Million thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back