Skin Care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can get rid of Freckles by using organic lemon Juice, bought at the store or freshly squeezed. Then you put some of that on a little cotton ball and splash some organic sugar on there and rub it all over you're face. Do this every day. It may take up to a week or 2 for your age spots freckles acne and dead skin cells to brush off. Don't get inpatient though. If you truly want them gone, follow the precedures and do this. It works, I've done it. You may think that you shouldn't do this because im only 13 but... go look up this stuff on google, a lot of women say that this works. And I believe them because It's working for me!! k all good luck!​
 ​
 ​
NickiViola<3

Good advice.  The key ingredient in most skin products that claim to lighten skin is alpha hydroxy acid which is naturally found in lemon juice.  I use a combo of lemon juice, brown sugar and honey as a skin and lip scrub.

Hey there,

This is very nice question about skin care. Lemon is a Vitamin C rich citrus fruit that enhances the body by rejuvenating the skin from within, thus bringing glow on your face. Daily consumption of lemon water prevents wrinkles to grow and act as an anti-aging remedy. Moisturizers help the water that's in your skin stay put. They also help the water that's in the inner layer of your skin reach the outer layer of skin. Refiners are used after washing your face. They help a light, moisturizing effect.

Many many thanks you
Brook Ster

Lemon juice is a very strong irritant to skin.

There are much better products on the market that can help with lightening the skin.

"Daily consumption of lemon water prevents wrinkles to grow"

Where did you get this from? Can you quote a source please - I never believe this kind of hype unless I know that clinical trials were involved, and not just internet ranting.

Hey, 

Thanks for posting such a nice and Knowlaegable information. I definitely share it with my friends. But it's a lengthy process there are various products available in the market which gives gurantee about skin lightening. So why not opt those products...

Originally Posted by NickiViola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can get rid of Freckles by using organic lemon Juice, bought at the store or freshly squeezed. Then you put some of that on a little cotton ball and splash some organic sugar on there and rub it all over you're face. Do this every day. It may take up to a week or 2 for your age spots freckles acne and dead skin cells to brush off. Don't get inpatient though. If you truly want them gone, follow the precedures and do this. It works, I've done it. You may think that you shouldn't do this because im only 13 but... go look up this stuff on google, a lot of women say that this works. And I believe them because It's working for me!! k all good luck!​
 ​
 ​
NickiViola<3
Thanks for sharing this with us friend.

[SIZE=14pt]A few natural acne solutions that work well are to exfoliate the skin with natural soap and finish with a pore closing cold rinse, or use hot water to open the pores on the face. It is easy to see that the natural way is the best way when it comes to the best acne treatments. Use lemon and cucumber juice on your skin. This is the best natural treatment.[/SIZE]

there is a cheaper laser you can do at the dermatologist called IPL. 

it's not specifically for freckles. you get it done a few times, and all your discoloration in your face goes away. 

it worked for me and my freckles went away. also all my discoloration. 

except.. it came back, because i wasnt careful for after care. i went to the beach a lot lol. 

Hello. Here I am again. Sharing some tips to help career women like me. A lot of people say 30 years old is the new 25 years old for women in this generation because women of today is more career oriented. In a fast phase world, one day you'll wake up not knowing that you are already in your 40's and when you look at your mirror you will already see your skin starting to have wrinkles and visible signs of aging. Neucell Anti-wrinkle cream is the best solution in that kind of problem. It has a sheep placenta extract that recreates the environment which triggers our cells into action and restart the skin's self-regeneration power. So if you want to be young not just by heart but also by looks, you should try this one. 

Here re some tips for natural skin care..

Wash your face twice a day (no more) with warm water and a mild soap made for people with acne. Gently massage your face with circular motions. Don't scrub. Over washing and scrubbing can cause skin to become irritated. After cleansing, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) recommends applying an over-the-counter (no prescription needed) lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. This will decrease oil and bacteria.

Don't pop pimples. It's tempting, but here's why you shouldn't: Popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring. If you notice a pimple coming before a big event, like the prom, a dermatologist can often treat it for you with less risk of scarring or infection.

Avoid touching your face with your fingers or leaning your face on objects that collect sebum and skin residue like your phone. Touching your face can spread the bacteria that cause pores to become inflamed and irritated. To keep bacteria at bay, wash your hands before applying anything to your face, such as treatment creams or makeup.

If you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lemon juice is a very strong irritant to skin.

There are much better products on the market that can help with lightening the skin.

"Daily consumption of lemon water prevents wrinkles to grow"

Where did you get this from? Can you quote a source please - I never believe this kind of hype unless I know that clinical trials were involved, and not just internet ranting.

I agreed with Dragonfly. Lemon juice don't suit to my skin too. feel irritation and get lots of patches on the skin.

That's very helpful for removing the Freckles  . But, I  want my face look fair and smooth. Do you have some products or or ingredient to recommend? Thank you~~
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Meilin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's very helpful for removing the Freckles  . But, I  want my face look fair and smooth. Do you have some products or or ingredient to recommend? Thank you~~
smile.gif

Try this 1 tbsp Fresh Curd, 1 pinch of turmeric powder, 2-3 drops of mustard oil and some Bran make a past of these all and apply it helps.

Back