FOTD September 2, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I've lost my mind or am having a mid-life crisis.  Just don't really know how else to explain what's going on with my hair.  My Dad said I look like a rooster!!!  I told him that would be strange as I've never seen a rooster with boobs!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes:

WNW Petal Pusher Palette

NYX JEP - Strawberry Milk and Milk

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

WNW Megaplump Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

UD Powder Blush - Quickie

Lips:

Absolute Lip Crayon - Rosebloom

WNW Megalast Lipstick - 905D Smokin Hot Pink

SHOCKED.gif
Ohmaigosh Jean?!  I freakin LOVE it!  
thumbsup2.gif
 Call it a mid life crisis or whatever - but I love what you did... Shocking, but beautiful too!  Holy Moley. I cant stop looking!!     

Good idea!  Yes, it's two different reds.  I was trying to get a gradient coloration.

Jean I love your hair!!!!!

Face:

Covergirl pressed powder in Ivory

Eyes:

Rimmel extra long lashes mascara in blackest black

Napoleon Perdis china doll liner in equinox

Ulta minerals in snow

Ulta pressed shadow in trendsetter

and I bought two "mac" pigments on ebay the other day (they are both knockoffs) but I decided to keep them because they were still pretty and I got both for really cheap. 

for the liner I used one wet called "rated r"

and on the highlight I mixed it with the ulta minerals it's called "vanilla"

Avon black eyeliner

and actually my make up highlights and lips are lighter but because of the lighting you can't really see anything but the green lol.

Lips:

NYX matte lip color in San Paublo

Tokidoki lip prisma in LA Gun

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling much better about it since all of you have been so supportive.

Jean- your two toned hair really makes me miss my longer half blue hair.  That style and color are so great.  

today was my last day with out the kids.   Tuesday the fun begins.

Face- shesiedo hydro compact, bare minerals, Stila Waikiki blush and bronzer

Eyes- UDPP, Ud Midnight cowboy and on my lid followed by sugarpill Dollypop and buttercupcake, Wet n' Wild white from the pride palette on my brow highlight.  NYX milk on my lower lash line with some butercupcake patted on top of that and a line of UD omen on the bottom lash line.  I used a fine angle brush and used UD black out as my liner.  I finished my look with some CG lash blast mascara and a few sprigs of false lashes.  

Lips- Ulta babydoll pink

Whoa Jean you are not going through midlife crisis (I wouldn't know XD) and your hair is AMAZING! Keep it that way! I like it better!

Latest posts

Back