ModelCo Fiber Lash Brush On Lashes Kit replace False Lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not tried this one but I have tried some mascaras containing fibre and no they were not better than fake lashes at all.  

Quote from my mates...

"Model Co Fibre Lash Extension kit from Boots - BUY IT - A.mazing!!! just brush it on , brush on the fibres and coat with mascara... Girls this one really works, no more need for falsies!!! xxx enjoy"

"Unbelievable , I use Rimmel extra super lash which is great - but this lash fibre kit is absolutely brilliant - it really looks like I'm wearing false lashes - and I like BIG lashes - Very Glam x"

will speak to her tomorrow and see if she will bring it into work to try and let you know!

Fiber mascaras are not new and there are so many on the market. Does it work? It does add on fiber to the lashes but it can look clumpy and messy especially compared to false lashes. I don't remember which of the drugstore lines carry fiber mascara but I think it was either from L'Oreal or Maybelline.

I've used the Loreal Tubes, Maybeline XXL, Lancome Definicils primer.. all boost your lash length but they are definitely not comparable to false lashes.

The product mentioned in the OP is not a good deal, you can get similar for far less.

UPDATE: Tried it at work today, its pants, massive rip off! better off saving money and getting a good MAC one!

Back