PLEASE HELP, Best concealer for dark undereye circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right I need some help, I have really dark circles under my eyes all the time whether I have loads of sleep or not! I've tried soooo many different concealers and they either, don't cover the circles or they cover them but look really cakey and noticeable! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Does anyone know of any concealers that aren't too expensive but work? Thanks in advance.

-Misha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use amazing cosmetics concealer and i looooove it.  Sometimes i also use revlon colorstay concealer.  I usually top the concealer with a light reflecting  cosmetics (ie ysl touche eclat or maybelline double face protector)

Alright, thanks! I will have a look for them, where do you think would be the best/cheapest place to buy them from? Should I try eBay?

i would def say check ebay first.   I've gotten amazing concealer for like 13 bucks from ebay. 

I've watched the video and it looks good but I cant find where I can buy it from, do you know of anywhere?

MAC cosmetics can be bought direct from their site, in their stores or from official resellers (at least in the UK we have MAC in Selfridges and Debenhams).

You can also get it on ebay and amazon and other sites, but just becareful of fakes on those sort of sites!

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/

Has anyone tried benefit erase paste? I've seen a few good reviews but I'm not sure whether to try it or not...

lol I have benefit boi-ing and I've heard that they work well together to cover up really dark circles, (which I have!)

Eve Pearl has an amazing concealer - it is salmon pigmented - you have to check out her youtube channel to understand why.  Many pro's recommend/use it.

It is however, expensive.  But a little goes a long way - this product should last you a long while.

Does it go cakey at all, concealers always do for me when I put my powder on top, is it because I need a better powder?

Latest posts

Back