What fragrances would you recommend layering with Alien by Thierry Mugler?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a small sample of the fragrance Alien by Thierry Mugler. Unfortunately, it turns out that I dislike the fragrance on it's own. I don't really want to throw the sample in the garbage because it wasn't free, so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for other fragrances that I can try layering with Alien?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, I've never smelled it before.
  It's main notes are jasmine, woodsy notes and amber. I know that sounds like it should be a really nice, pretty fragrance. The way the notes are combined though makes the perfume come out smelling weirdly like artificial sweetener. And it's very heavy and strong. Actually, I have another white floral fragrance already so I might just layer it with that. Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think its an experiment you'll have to do on your own.  It depends so much on you own body chemistry, your preference as well and your own interpretation of that scent.  Good luck.  Let us know what combination you came up with in case someone else has that dilemma. 

Latest posts

Back