FOTD September 8, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, mine is actualy an eye of the day, and I'm not wearing it, it's just the EOTD on my blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, sorry for the watermark but I don't keep the original photos after posting them.

I used MNY eyeshadow nr 703A as a dark base, yellow from a 96 colors palette, a no-name gold pigment and a no-name black eyeliner. The mascara is Volum' Express... and i think that's pretty much it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I would love to get some feed-back on this, thanks!

ohh i love the color combos!

Originally Posted by Corina M /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, mine is actualy an eye of the day, and I'm not wearing it, it's just the EOTD on my blog. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, sorry for the watermark but I don't keep the original photos after posting them.

I used MNY eyeshadow nr 703A as a dark base, yellow from a 96 colors palette, a no-name gold pigment and a no-name black eyeliner. The mascara is Volum' Express... and i think that's pretty much it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Thanks girls!

The Maybelline eyeshadow is supposed to be a very dark blue... but yes, on the eyelid it just looks grey-ish. On top of it I have a gold pigment which looks silver in this combination. But fortunately the result came out ok. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love that color combo Corina!!!  Gorgeous and nice work on the blending.

My look today was special request from Lauren Ball, here ya go chick!

Eyes:

WNW Golden Goddess Palette

UD Eyeshadow - Shakedown

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

WNW Megaplump Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry

Lips:

Absolute Lip Crayon - Copper

Absolute Lip Shimmer - 03 (Gold)

My face is finally clearing up after 9 months of Doctors and bare face and what not.  I am on soo many medications you would think I was diabetic with high blood pressure and cholesterol issues.

Anyways, simple office look:

Face:

LA Minerals Hollywood Medium Warm

LA Minerals concealer in Dusk

LA Minerals translucent veil

AVON Minerals Cheek Color in Golden Glow

Eyes:

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette in Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon, and Ever After

Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner - Black

AVON Extend Wear Mascara - Black

Lips:

MK Lip Liner in Neutral

MK Creme Color in Shell

MK Lip Gloss in Sweet Raisin

I am loving the LA Minerals foundation - its great coverage without overdoing it and texture is sooooo velvet smooth.  Plus, no itching and no allergic reaction! Yay!!

I decided to dust off some of my old palettes that I haven't been showing any love to for a while. I came across my NYX palette Champagne and Caviar. I really like this palette is great for everyday smokey eye and soft neutral. 

20110908091531.jpg

Hey guys, love your looks. Mine's an EOTD, too!!
It's asian gyaru to shake it up, except toned down!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I used:

Spikey lashes: couple of no name ones for extra volume

Self made lower lashes from NYC brand lower lashes (I bunched them up so they look spikey too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

And this liquid ultra black liquid eyeliner to blend it in perfectly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *edited by mod*

Normally this makeup would include heavy liner but I only put enough to blend it in. Sorry about the bad pic--looks niceri in real life! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My lashes are a fan!

Eyes:

Claudia Stevens primer

NYX JEP - milk

Femme couture liner - black

ELF 100 palette

Lips:

Beauty Innovations - sexy bliss

Face:

Claudia stevens primer

Hard Candy all in one foundation

Femme couture mineral effects blush - plum posh

Everyone looks great today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I always love the contrast between yellow and black. They compliment each other very nicely. Your eye looks great!!!

Originally Posted by Corina M /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jean you are always the best. I love your looks!

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love that color combo Corina!!!  Gorgeous and nice work on the blending.

My look today was special request from Lauren Ball, here ya go chick!

Eyes:

WNW Golden Goddess Palette

UD Eyeshadow - Shakedown

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

WNW Megaplump Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry

Lips:

Absolute Lip Crayon - Copper

Absolute Lip Shimmer - 03 (Gold)

Bravo for going bare. Very beautiful!

Originally Posted by rebelyell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today I am daring to go bare! Minus chapstick.

Today I'm rockin the reds :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes: Lacy by spellbound cosmetics as a highlight

Heartless Queen and Zombie by Evil Shades on lid

Oil Slick by Urban Decay in crease

all over medusa's makeup primer "Stick it!"

Almay's Liquid liner in black

Maybelline's the falsies mascara

Face: Urban Decay's Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup in illusion

Lips: Evil Shades Hardcore lips in Roue

thanks dream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@rebel Cheers for you! I wish I was brave enough to go bare sometimes... It looks great on you!

@Jeana I LOVE the color in your crease!

@ Corina great application :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ya'll look lovely today!

@ Jean- love those browns and copper with your red :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I tried the Mabylline smoky brown palette again using my NYX JEP in brown and whoa what a difference.  Thanks for that tip!  

Face- Bare essentials original finish powder, Urban Decay After Glow cream blush (free sample from Ulta, it rocks)

Eyes- Urban Primer potion, NYX Jumbo Eye  Pencil in mocha or coffee i dont remember, Maybelline smokey brown eye palette, Stila Jezabel (copper) eyeshadow 

I lined my upper and lower waterline with Stila Smudge stick in Stingray then curled my lashes and applied Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in black.  

Lips- NYX lipstain 

I had a red headband on today which made one of my kids think I looked like snow white.  Okay thats cool.  I think.  

@Dream - so glad to see you!!!  Looking good girl!

@honeylove - you pull off a dramatic look very well

@Em Lover - totally diggin your lashes

@rebel yell - if I had your gorgeous skin, I'd go bare everyday!

@Hezzie - this look is gorgeous on you!!!

@Amaranthia - you can seriously pull red off

@Lauren - the colors look great on you, so glad the NYX JEP helped

Thank you all for being so kind and sweet!

Wet and Wild Eyeshadow Trio in "I'm Getting Sunburned"

Voluminous Mascara in Black

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pearl on tearducts

@Rocket-I LOVE the gray and yellow together!!!!  Awsome!  How the heck do you get such good curl in those lashes girl?  I need a new lash tool-It seems like my lashes won't stand up and say hello no matter what i do! 

@Jeanine-You look good in apricot colors-very complimentary to your skin tone

@DreamWarrier-Dramatic and Sexy Eyeshadow look and paired with the red lip makes it fierce!

@RebelYell-You look great without makeup!

@Hezzie-Great choice for eye and lip cordinating colors

you look FIERCE! love love love!!!

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My face is finally clearing up after 9 months of Doctors and bare face and what not.  I am on soo many medications you would think I was diabetic with high blood pressure and cholesterol issues.

Anyways, simple office look:

Face:

LA Minerals Hollywood Medium Warm

LA Minerals concealer in Dusk

LA Minerals translucent veil

AVON Minerals Cheek Color in Golden Glow

Eyes:

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette in Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon, and Ever After

Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner - Black

AVON Extend Wear Mascara - Black

Lips:

MK Lip Liner in Neutral

MK Creme Color in Shell

MK Lip Gloss in Sweet Raisin

I am loving the LA Minerals foundation - its great coverage without overdoing it and texture is sooooo velvet smooth.  Plus, no itching and no allergic reaction! Yay!!

Back