i laughed at these x

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
most of these are off of facebook:)x

. voldeomorts got a flat face because he ran into the wrong wall at the station

. grab somebody hairy tell them shave!

. when i set fire to the rain' naw! its no gonna happen so sit doon!'

.  clamping some wideo and being a total legend for it

. maths questions are so stupid: if i had 10 chocolates and i eat 9 what do i have now?  oh i dont know maybe diabetes?

.i didnt trip, i was testing gravity,it works:D

.get real, no ones going to form a single line if the buildings on fire

.microsoft word will never understand my name isnt a spelling mistake

.apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are chinease, theres 5 people in my famile, it mustbe my mum, dad. older brother colin or younger brother ho-chan-chu but i think its colin.

.i bought a packet of crisps not half a bag of air

. go to your room! ' oh the place with my laptop,mobile,ipod and tv? ok:)

.realising youve borrowed the pen you chewing

. im sure your not a car, get a picture of your face!

.getting paranoid noticing patterns on a multiple choice test

.of course i flinched you almost punched me in the face

.i was amazed to find  ipod! was the same upside down!

. turning your head to see if the statement above was true^!

. hate people that are two faced you can never decide what one to slap first

.Dear Iceberg, i heard about global warming, karma's out of order! from Titanic

."what does IDK stand for?"  " i dont know"  "nobody does!"

.theres a fine line between being tan and looking like you were rolled in cheesey wotsits.

. Glueing a dorito to your fish so people think its a shark

."Hi can i help you?"  " No,I just waited in a queue for 10 minutes to say hi."

.I dont care if your son is 3 im not giving up this swing.

. sitting in the cinema with your popcorn ready for the film then BOOM! the human giraffe sits infront of you

.my alarm clock is clearly jelaous of my relationship with my bed

hope you laughed at some like i did x 

LOL!

Okay, I had a hard time with some, but I got the majority... very silly.

My favorite:

apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are chinease, theres 5 people in my famile, it mustbe my mum, dad. older brother colin or younger brother ho-chan-chu but i think its colin.

. sitting in the cinema with your popcorn ready for the film then BOOM! the human giraffe sits infront of you

.my alarm clock is clearly jelaous of my relationship with my bed

These are just hilarious!! thanks for the postt! i can totally relate with most of these.

~~Veena

some more:

• i hate weddings,old people would poke me saying  it'll you next' but they stopped when i started going up to them at funerals saying 'it'll be you next'
  • if you friend request me on facebook and you profile picture is a car i'll assume you are a transformer
  • awkward moment when wikipedia has copied your homework
  • unless your name is google stop pretending you know everything
  • cop pulls over a drink driver   Cop :have you been drinking?   Man: no    Cop: papers  Man:scissors,i win
  • i dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned
  • dear internet users, one day you will regret not reading me! yours faithfully ,Terms and Conditions
  • i don't make typos i make new words
  • when i was a kid i used to sing- a b c d e f g h i j k elemeno p
  • if couples that are in love are called love birds then couples who fall out should be called angry birds
  • on the 12th day of Christmas my facebook  gave to me 12 dudes im blocking ,11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 dramaaaa queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags , 2 friends a poking and a creep inboxing me

Some of them I didn't get. I think this one is my favorite:  maths questions are so stupid: if i had 10 chocolates and i eat 9 what do i have now? oh i dont know maybe diabetes?

Originally Posted by tonimitchelx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

some more:

• i hate weddings,old people would poke me saying  it'll you next' but they stopped when i started going up to them at funerals saying 'it'll be you next'
  • if you friend request me on facebook and you profile picture is a car i'll assume you are a transformer
  • awkward moment when wikipedia has copied your homework
  • unless your name is google stop pretending you know everything
  • cop pulls over a drink driver   Cop :have you been drinking?   Man: no    Cop: papers  Man:scissors,i win
  • i dream of a better tomorrow where chickens can cross the road and not have their motives questioned
  • dear internet users, one day you will regret not reading me! yours faithfully ,Terms and Conditions
  • i don't make typos i make new words
  • when i was a kid i used to sing- a b c d e f g h i j k elemeno p
  • if couples that are in love are called love birds then couples who fall out should be called angry birds
  • on the 12th day of Christmas my facebook  gave to me 12 dudes im blocking ,11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 5 dramaaaa queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags , 2 friends a poking and a creep inboxing me
I didn't get a lot of the 1st batch, but these ones are hilarious! I wish someone will do the "it'll be you next" to me at weddings, so I can do the same thing at funerals. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i saw once this.

A blonde complains to a brunette friend that her Internet is down.The brunette friend offers to let the blonde check her e-mail at her house."That's OK," says the blonde. "Why don't you check it and forward me what I got?"

I saw this before

i hate weddings,old people would poke me saying  it'll you next' but they stopped when i started going up to them at funerals saying 'it'll be you next'

Very funny.

Latest posts

Back