FOTD September 9, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello gorgeous ladies! It's been ages since I've posted anything on here. Like literally half a year ages. lol

Anyways, its a super simple nuetral look for work (where I actually am in this picture). This is pretty much my typical everyday look during the work week. It's quick and easy which is a plus when I am doing it at 6 in the morning!

As always, CC is more than welcome, and just for the hell of it, so you have any product recommendations for me. I have to admit that working in an office doesn't leave much room for creativity makeup-wise, so it can be quite easy for me to get in a rut.

Face:

MAC Studio Fix in N3

The Body Shop Vit E Face Mist as a finishing spray

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer

Wet & Wild Color Icon Shadow in 'Nutty'

Wet & Wild Color Icon Shadow in 'Sugar'

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black/Brown

Cheeks:

MAC Blush in Peachy Keen

Lips:

Rosebud Salve

Thanks beauties!

Welcome back Jelly!!  Your eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue!

Eyes:

ELF Quad - Silver Lining

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

WNW Megaplump Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry

Lips:

Jordana Lip Liner - Silver Lilac

Milani HD Advanced Lip Color - Modern Mauve

looking lovely ladies!!

Eyes: UDPP

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Maybelline Line Stiletto 

Covergirl Lashblast

MAC eye kohl in Fascinating

NYX auto brow pencil in dark brown

Face: NYC smooth skin (i think? haha) foundation

MAC mineralize skinfinish in light medium

MAC  studio sculpt concealer 

MAC blush in Pink Swoon

and my lips are naked :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I cant decide yet.

Hello All:

I played make up with my 6 year old and it came out really nice... LOL... I can't do this to myself!

Eyes:

MAC- NW25 (Concealer)

MAC- Vapour

MAC- Soft Brown

MAC- Bamboo

MAC- Yogurt

MAC- Spiked (eyebrow pencil

Almay- eyeliner

L'oreal Paris Mascara

Face:

Prep and Prime

NC40 Foundation

NC40 Press Powder

ELF Bronzer(blush)

MAC-Oak lip pencil

MAC- Lady Gaga lip gloss

Before:

After:

I'm really loving my new LA Minerals.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Face:

LA Minerals Hollywood Medium Warm

LA Minerals Concealer in Dusk

LA Minerals Translucent Veil

Laura Geller Baked Blush in Honey Dipped

Eyes:

Beauti Control Be Color Eyeshadow Pacifica Eyeshadow Trio

Maybelline Liquid Liner in Black

UD Supercurl Curling Mascara - Black (It's an okay product, the verdict is still out)

Lips:

UD Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy - I love this!!!!! It smells great, it has a great cooling affect - but I didnt notice the "plumping?"  Then again I already have thick lips, so it could just be that I'm already maxxed out. LOL
patches.gif

Slowly but surely all the scars are fading and the recurrences of new acne is subsiding! Yay!

@Deemac-Awww soo cute!  I was at Ulta today and tryed out a new lorac blush and so my three year old had to try some on too and she got a bonus since the lady picked a pretty pink lip gloss to try on her as well. 

Face-Bare Escentuals Mineral Makeup

Nars Multi purpose stick for blush in Orgasm

Eyes-Wet and Wild Eyeshadow Trio in "Silent Treatment"

Jordana Silver Eye pencil in Silver for tearduct highlighter

Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips-NYX Megashine Lipgloss in "African Queen"

@jellypicnic- you have the most perfect shaped lips, you so need to do a red lip look one day! 

@inchesnfalling- I love those colors I wish I could see a close up

@jean- I am still loving your hair color, bravo! 

I decided to do a cut in or cut out look today.  I dunno.  

face- Mac prep and prime, korres concealer, benefit coralista (loving this sample from sephora)

Eyes- UD Primer Potion followed by Sugarpill Dollypop.  I used an angle brush to outline my lid and "wing".  I then used a shading brush to fill in with the pink

Above the pink I used a fluffy brush full of UD Vanilla then highlighted with Wet n' Wild white and placed some on the inner corner of my eye and blended towards the center of my lid.

I lined my upper and lower water line with Stila Smudge stick in stingray and put a little line of UD Medi under my lashes.  I used Tarte mascara for the first time.  I am not sure how I feel about it.  I am so used to the clean application of Cover Girl that everything else feels gloppy.  The tarte does have a nice rich color that looks velvety so I think I will let it stay in the collection.  Perhaps I will do this look again but use some false lashes.  

oh I got my OCC lip tar in the mail today.  After seeing the lovely ladies of MUT using them I decided to give them a try.  I got pageant and whoa what a wonderful pigmented lip gloss that isn't really a gloss.  It is so opaque that its more of a paint.  I am a fan!  I want all their colors now! 

That's Sugarpill for you!  Seriously that is my favorite pink too.  It is so bright and it STAYS on forever.  I am looking forward to Amy putting out new colors *crosses fingers*

my EOTD:

Medusa's makeup primer: Stick It!

Spellbound cosmetics: Cuttlefish and Napalm Tang on lid and Pheonix lower lashline. Lacy as a highlight.

Almay liquid liner in black and the falsies mascara

Great look. I really like the colors used. 

Originally Posted by Amaranthia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my EOTD:

Medusa's makeup primer: Stick It!

Spellbound cosmetics: Cuttlefish and Napalm Tang on lid and Pheonix lower lashline. Lacy as a highlight.

Almay liquid liner in black and the falsies mascara

@jellypicnic-Bobbie Brown and Bare Escentuals line are really great for natural makeup looks.   BTW-You look great without a stitch of makeup. 
smile.gif

25yyqs5.jpg
 ​
23wps2f.jpg
 ​
This is something I did as a contest entry today. We had to recreate a look based off of a picture with this similar look. I got as close as I could but over all I'm generally happy with it.​
 ​
BH Cosmetics Palette 120 2nd Edition​
Glamour Doll Eyes Masquerade on Nails​
E.L.F Eyelid Primer​
 ​

@Jelly: Nice natural look ^^

@Jean: Perfect face as always :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@inches: Prettyyyy

@Dee MAC: I srsly wish my mom put makeup on me as a six year old XD Ur daughter is adorable!

@Dream: Classic silver for work? Real nice!

@Lipgloss: Love them lips!

@Lauren: Luv the way you do eyeliner

@Amaranthia: Thanks to you I got an IDEA!!

@Countess? What'd you use for mascara? It's incredible!

My FOTD:

Eyes:

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pen In Milk <- Base

MAC Carbon & 120 Manly Pallette Bonish Color

Liquid Liner Almay

MegascopicMascara Estee Lauder

Face:

Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation

Hard Candy Fox In a Box Bronzer Side

Brows:

NYX Eyebrow Kit

Lips:

Liplicious B&BW Cottoncandy I Sheer

hi :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i havent posted in a while, but here is my face today!

i used urban decay shadows - flash and kiddie pool on the lid and virgin for the highlight

bourjois liner clubbing liquid liner in electric blue

urban decay 24/7 liner in zero on the waterline

and rimmel sexy curves mascara in black.

Latest posts

Back