Youtube Video: Facebook freebies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a few items I received for free from Facebook. Keep an eye on Facebook for freebies because many companies send out either deluxe samples or even full size samples. Some will send coupons for free items. You can get all kinds of freebies - food, drinks, perfume, makeup and even styling products. I've had stuff like drinks from Ocean Spray and similar companies, free cookies, free chips, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, shampoos, conditioners and so many other things. All for free from many companies Facebook pages. Simply like a company's site and keep an eye out for any freebies and giveaways they may have.

I do the same thing!!  I get a lot of alerts from Raining Hot Coupons about freebies and samples and also a daily free sample alert from All You.  Most of the time they are on Facebook but sometimes it's from the companies website.  I've gotten loads of free shampoo and conditioner samples, styling products, a full size bottle of Mr. Clean with the Gain scent, a ten pack sample of Tide Stain release, Emergen-C drink mix, coffee samples, tea samples, Milani HD Lipstick (full size), coupons for free full size bottle of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner, Fiber One sample, perfume samples, dog food, cat food, and so much more.  I get 2 - 3 samples and/or full size items every week.

Jean is absolutely correct about couponing sites! I love the couponing sites because they keep better tabs on freebies thanks to their viewers. I'm subscribed to so many of them that I use a separate email account just to keep my subscriptions straight. lol

I love the cereal freebies because I eat those as snacks during the day instead of grabbing a bag of chips. There was one not too long ago that has strawberry filing inside and that was sooooo good, too bad the box is over $6 for a small box! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank goodness for sales, coupons and doublers! LOL

Back