• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get Free Samples Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been getting daily alerts about free samples for a while now and it just occurred to me that I could pass these links along to you guys!  Zadi just posted a video about the free samples she's gotten from Facebook pages and that's what gave me the idea to pass these on to you guys.  So, here's a thread to post links about free samples and giveaways from around the internet.

If you get a great tip on free samples, add them to this thread.  I will add links as often as I can.

Today's finds:

Downy Unstoppable Free Sample

FREE Sample of Chocolate or Vanilla Raw Protein 

3 FREE Samples of Trilipiderm All Body Moisture Retention Creme 

FREE Invisible Glass Wipes Samples 

Thanks for posting the update Dream! 

Please be aware that most of these free samples are in limited supplies so you need to act quickly to receive them.  I try to post links as soon as I am aware of them and most of the time you really need to get them that day or you'll miss out.

Coastal Contacts is still running their Free Glasses for new customers with today's code FREEGLASSES923. 

Aww, they want me to pay an extra $30 for thinner lenses because my perscription is strong lol. Still a good deal though.

EDIT: Oh they're sneaky.. I thought it was a requirement to get the thinner lenses because it said "this is the minimum quality lense recommended for your perscription" but it let me just select the standard lenses anyways :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> final total: $12.47. I chose the Bulova Lagos Black Pecan frames, super cuuuute.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting the update Dream! 

Please be aware that most of these free samples are in limited supplies so you need to act quickly to receive them.  I try to post links as soon as I am aware of them and most of the time you really need to get them that day or you'll miss out.

Coastal Contacts is still running their Free Glasses for new customers with today's code FREEGLASSES923. 

I just wanted to show you all the glasses I got from Coastal Contacts.  I only paid $10 for shipping and handling.  The next two pics are of other samples I received in the mail last week.

Burberry Perfume Sample

Nivea Body Wash Sample

I am so loving these samples you are posting. I love it when there are no "'tricks" involved to get the goodies. These are awesome!  Keep them up, and I'll keep looking for them!

I know so far I've been posting free samples and giveaways.  This is a little different but is so important and in conjuntion with Breast Cancer Awareness month coming up I thought I'd post this as a reminder to all women of all ages to keep up with self examines as the best and most effective defense against breast cancer.

Free Breast Cancer Early Detection Plan

From their website:

Quote:

An Early Detection Plan enables you to be proactive about your health by reminding you to perform routine breast self-exams and to schedule clinical breast exams and mammograms, depending on your age and health history. Through the National Breast Cancer Foundation’s Early Detection Plan, you can select the reminder options that work best for you, including email alerts, calendar reminders, text messages or downloading a PDF of your plan.

Latest posts

Back