Dare To Be - Steampunk (Sept 18 - Oct 2, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our new theme is Dare To Be - Steampunk

Chosen by WildGlamazon winner of the challenge Dare To Be - Wizard Of Oz

Remember!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO

Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread,​
 ​

For those who would like to enter, Please Note:

Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.

For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone!
Good Luck! 

Ooh Ladies I'm so excited about this challenge!!

I adore steampunk! I cant wait to see the amazing entries and makeup looks you all come up with!!

Whoohooo! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am sooo EXCITED to do this! Just became a member yesterday and this is basically the only part of the website I have looked at LOL. I literally looked through all the awesome makeup challenges and this will be my first try! YAY! <3

I'm back! What better way then with a Dare to Be Challenge!!!

Now I am no SteamPunk expert and have no tiny top hats or gears and cogs around the house... but here is my best attempt!!

<--- for voting

Ladies there is only a few more days left to enter! We need more entries!!!!

Its night time and not very good lighting inside so the pics look different. I wish I had some cool goggles to wear.

I guess I will make the last one my choice to be entered.

I didn't get to make my entry as extravagent as I would have liked, I've been nauseas all morning, this morning sickness is terrible :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But here is my take on Steampunk anyways! Too bad I dont have any jewelry or goggles to wear!

Thank you! You guys look great tough choice if ya ask me! All we need is Somme leather annd goggle an were straightup steam punk lol

There is still 2 more days left to enter for those of you who want too!!

The more entries the funner the voting poll is!

<---- FOR VOTING PLEASE!!!

So I customized the hairpiece ages ago and I glued little gears to the lashes. I would of loved to do something more elaborate, and If I can, I will but I doubt it. Life is busy as hell.

LOVE THE ENTRIES THOUGH!!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!

Latest posts

Back