Wet 'n' Wild: Sparkle City

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
33739 Twinkle Town​
33740 Shimmer Station​
33741 Tinsel Mall​
33742 Main Street Glitz​
 ​

Oh I'm so excited and I would bet money my Walgreen's won't get them!  They never got the Dream Weavers collection either, hmmmppphh.  Are these cream or powder shadows?

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I'm so excited and I would bet money my Walgreen's won't get them!  They never got the Dream Weavers collection either, hmmmppphh.  Are these cream or powder shadows?
Cream I believe. I'm dying to look at some swatches!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cream shadows like the Fantasy Makers 2011 cream shadows.

Originally Posted by DropsofKarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cream I believe. I'm dying to look at some swatches!!!!!! 
I'll be doing some swatches next weekend when I pick up a second set (so long as Fred Meyers still has these). If these are like the Fantasy Makers once the cream has been "broken" (used) the whole thing loses it's pretty look. I want to keep one set intact and one to use for a while.

I wish they were powder. . cause of the creasing. Or maybe they can be applied over a powder base too. .. ? 

I've tried it over a powder base before and it cakes up however if you use it as a primer then apply mica or pigments over it it works great.

<- lives in Germany

No chance for me to get my hands on them.Oh well, I don't like cream eyeshadows anyway...

scared.gif

Back