FOTD September 19, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, ladies! 

Thanks so much for your kind words!!! You are all beautiful!  I've been trying something different with my eye shadows lately.  This is what I came up with... I hope you all like it!

Instead of using NYX Oro & Blondie eyeshadows, I used:

NYX Copper eyeshadow for my outer third of my eyelids

NYX Silk eyeshadow for my inner half of my eyelids

NYX White eyeshadow on my inner corners

NYX black eyeshadow to set my lower waterline eyeliner

Eyeko liquid liner to line my lash line (black)

everything else is the same (face products & blush)

Lips:

NYX Black label lipstick (Bling)

I may just play around with more colors or try a more dramatic look next time around.  But I think this is a perfect office or school look.  Still classic and clean.  

Thanks!

Meinx

Eyes:

NYX Concealer in a Jar - Beige

Laura Geller Baked Eyeshadow Trio - Birthday Cake

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

WNW Megaplump Mascara - Black

Cheeks:

Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Pink Buttercream

Lips:

Jordana Lipliner - Baby Berry

Laura Geller Lipstick - Strawberry Toffee

Face:

Laura Geller Spackle - Ethereal

Laura Geller Balance N Brighten - Regular

@meinx you have such a classy look.  I love the copper :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did the same look I did on Saturday except I used full lashes and skipped the lip tar.

Face- Bareminerals and stila blush from the waikiki palette.  

Eyes- UD Primer potion, Sugarpill Buttercupcake Yellow on my lids, UD deepend on my crease, UD black out on my outer V, loreal linear intense liquid liner, sephora false lashes

Lips- Ulta babydoll pink lipstick

We had our staff photos today for our ID badge.  I made sure to smile nice and goofy.  The photographer asked if I wanted a retake.  I said no :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That Laura Geller looks great on you Jean!  I'm a Geller Girl too and I LOVE her stuff
wub.gif

@ Meinx - your face looks so flawless!  Beautiful!!!!

@ Lauren - I love those colors.  If I were 20 years younger, I'd be all over Sugarpill.  

hi everyone! today i did a look with my UD naked pallette. i have been using the same few colors so i decided to try a different combo. i ended up just using most of the colors but it turned out pretty nice, it just took a lot of time for something that looked average i thought, haha.

i used sidecar on the lid, gunmetal blended above it, hustle blended in the crease and lower lashline, creep in the outer corner and on the waterline, naked blending the colors out towards the brow, virgin as a highlight and in the inner corner.

Products used on face:

MAC Prolong Wear - NC37

MAC translucent finishing powder

Cheeks - JOE eyeshadow in Cherry Blossom

Bronzer in Hoola by Benefit.

Eyes

UDPP - Eden

UD 24/7 eyeliner - Perversion

Lancome eyeshadow - New Black

WNW trio - Spoiled Brat

Maybelline Great Lash - Black

Lips:

Concealer

MAC Cremesheen - Pure Magnificence

*Also this look was based on Sigma's beauty experts: Starry Night with xSparkage. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As maid-of-honor for one of my friends, I am trying to come up with makeup look for the big day. The colors are royal blue and white so I get to play around with blues to come up with the perfect look.  I would love some feedback on some of the best looks for weddings! Sorry I do not have a full picture of my face. My computer is dying and I cannot get the picture. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes:

• e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Space Pearl
  • NYX Triple Eyeshadow in Anti-Diva
  • L’Oreal H.I.P. Bright Shadow Duo in Showy
  • L’Oreal Lineur Intense Defining Liquid Liner
  • Smashbox eyeshadow brushes

Face:

• Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer
  • e.l.f. High Definition powder

Back