Physicians formula

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried any of their stuff? This line is fabulous.[i didn't care for the mascara though] The gel eyeliners are better than MAC fluidline. I got one of theit Happy Booster blushes and a bronzer and I bought a translucent face powder. I'm going to try some of their other stuff soon.

i have the PF blue gel eyeliner kit for blue eyes, and i like it. i also like their cashmere wear bronzer! it's a bit pricey for drugstore stuff IMO though.

I love their gel liners and Happy Booster blush! The liners last literally all day and are the only ones out there so far that last on my water line too. I like the blush cause it's not super pigmented and easy to work with (plus I'm a sucker for hearts!) The pressed mineral powder is great too. I use it to set my foundation. I've been wanting to try their shimmer strips color mascara and eyeshadows.

yeah, i heard their mascaras aren't "the bomb"... oh, i also have their concealer trio kit which is not bad. it's not super heavy coverage but good for small spots!

I just recently purchased their mood booster blush! And I LOVE it !!! It gives that naturally flush look and it smells good too!   <3

They say those blushes with the epic patterns are pretty great....they are too pricey for drugstore tho

I love their mineral powder, mineral blush, & blush mosaics.  I also have the happy booster blush.  There is quite a bit of fall out, but overall it's nice, light hypoallergenic products.  I have very sensitive skin, and physician's formula is gentle to my face.

I use the mineral powder to set my bb cream, and the mineral and mosaic blush gives a nice natural blush.  The happy booster still has to win me over, but as for now it's ok.

I have the Shimmer Strips Gel Liner for Hazel Eyes, as well.   I love them!!  It stays on forever!  Only thing is that I need to build up the color sometimes because the black can look greyish.  But I don't mind.  These are the first gel liners I've ever tried, and I recommend them.  

I really like the Happy Booster Glow and Boost blushes.  Very cute packaging.  I've only used PF for their blushes and bronzers though so I cannot speak to the rest.  I really want to try that new lip adjusting lipgloss.  Their packaging is just so cute! There pricing may be pricey but if you are willing to pay the extra money for department store brands, you should be willing to pay a little extra for a rather great drugstore brand.  But I suppose if you can only afford the lower end drugstore brands, well I guess that's something else!

You can very often get them on sale at places like Rite Aid. I bought 2 of the Happy Boosters when they were buy 1 get 1 50% off, plus they both had a $3 off coupon on them. Which cut the price of each one down a great deal. We also had full price product rebates on a lot of their products in Canada, so I bought some other stuff and ended up getting it for free. I'd never buy them full price, though, and I can afford pretty much whatever I want related to makeup/skin care/hair care. I just dont like flushing money down the toilet just because I can. I do love the Happy Boosters, as well as their bronzers. They've got really nice, universally flattering colors, the bronzers don't look orange on me, and both products blend out really naturally. But the liners somehow looked dodgy to me, so I never wound up buying them. I love my other cream/gel liners anyways, like Stila, Bobby Brown, Loreal HIP, ELF, so can't see myself changing brands anytime soon. The ingredients in the PF face powders don't impress me either, so wouldn't bother with those myself. They're loaded with talc, which means they're dirt cheap for the company to produce. I also don't want talc all over my face as it can be comedogenic. I just custom blend my own powders specifically for my skin type, which costs next to nothing, and they're far higher quality than anything I've found in the stores. Low end or outrageously high end.

I only have one product from them.

One of their eyeshadow palette's with 9 shades. I got it years ago and only now appreciate it. Very long wear, highly pigmented, perfect amount of shimmer, and not at all crumbly. Not sure if they've changed the formula since I purchased this palette (say 4 years ago), but it makes me want to buy more from their spring collection.

I found the exact palette that I have on their website (http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/eyes/eye-shadows/02219.html)

Sorry but look at the packing of virtually every beauty brand and the number one ingredient is talc.  MAC, Loreal, Stila, ect. all list talc as ingredient if it's a powder form. And most list it first or second (mineral oil then is first) which means it has "loads of it".  Just saying. 

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can very often get them on sale at places like Rite Aid. I bought 2 of the Happy Boosters when they were buy 1 get 1 50% off, plus they both had a $3 off coupon on them. Which cut the price of each one down a great deal. We also had full price product rebates on a lot of their products in Canada, so I bought some other stuff and ended up getting it for free. I'd never buy them full price, though, and I can afford pretty much whatever I want related to makeup/skin care/hair care. I just dont like flushing money down the toilet just because I can.

I do love the Happy Boosters, as well as their bronzers. They've got really nice, universally flattering colors, the bronzers don't look orange on me, and both products blend out really naturally. But the liners somehow looked dodgy to me, so I never wound up buying them. I love my other cream/gel liners anyways, like Stila, Bobby Brown, Loreal HIP, ELF, so can't see myself changing brands anytime soon. The ingredients in the PF face powders don't impress me either, so wouldn't bother with those myself. They're loaded with talc, which means they're dirt cheap for the company to produce. I also don't want talc all over my face as it can be comedogenic. I just custom blend my own powders specifically for my skin type, which costs next to nothing, and they're far higher quality than anything I've found in the stores. Low end or outrageously high end.

Back