QOTD September 22, 2011: What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's coming!!! Halloween is coming and right after that, its Christmas.  

What are you going to dress as for Halloween?  

Me?  I'm still thinking about it.  We did get my daughter's costume.  She's going as a gothic clown :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

A member of a Satanic cult - I may also appear to look like a demonic witch/dominatrix. I've been planning it out for a few months. lol.

Some purchases I've made so far... boots, fake tattoos of skulls (to be all over one of my arms)

and of course, an array of Satanic jewelry such as skulls, inverted crosses, inverted pentagrams, and sabbatic goats.

these are the boots

Harley Quinn with my bf as the Joker.

My bf will be in a long purple coat and I'm gonna do his makeup in the Heath Ledger Joker style kinda like this:

For Harley Quinn I wanna do the Arkham Asylum version of her, dress as a nurse but more of a dark nurse (maybe some blood spots or something) and do my makeup like her sorta like this:

I'm going to be a Happy Housewife handing out candy to all the little ankle biters of the neighborhood.  : )

Probably a clown too. Going to buy a long blue wig that I'm pretty excited about.

Back