BH Cosmetics 88 palette?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have found BH cosmetics online of course, and from what I've seen with their wide variety of pallets I'm VERY impressed. But, are they worth the money? Are the blendable formulas? Are they pigmented like they SAY they are? Hmmm alot of questions lol. But I like the color but I don't want to spend 20$ on something and not know how the customers really feel. 

I have been wanting to get one since forever and from what i have seen they are amazing. A primer is a must though

I am expecting my 1st edition and 88 neutral palette so I will let you know as soon as I get them! I checked out youtube reviews on the product before I ordered.

I have ordered the 1st edition and the 88 neutral today! Cant wait to try them because the youtube reveiws are great!

i gotten my 88 shimmer pallete almost a year ago and I love it. its blendable and very pigmented

I purchased 3 palettes from BH Cosmetics in January; Matte, Cool & Tropical and I love them. They are pigmented and worth the price, but there are a few misses with some colors, maybe 3 -5. Overall I would still purchase them again.

I've purchased one for a gift for my best friend and they are totally worth seeing the excitement of receiving the gift but I never asked what my friend thought of it

I think that they are OK for beginners but on the long run they are just for beginners. I barely use my palettes today since I have eye shadows that are much more pigmented 

How do these relate to say Coastal Scents 88 palette.  When I see such a similar product all over I start to wonder if they are the same thing being distributed by different companies. Or maybe they just use the same containers?

Back